Monday, January 17, 2011

K

Done watching Mary Stayed Out All Night , I Give My First Love To You , and Q10 .
I Give My First Love To You is similar to Q10. Both male leads - Okada Masaki and Satoh Takeru, have a similar scar on their chests.
Seriously, I think I would prefer a Japanese more than a Korean. Be it a person or a drama/movie.
J-dramas/movies always have unexpected outcomes, especially the ending. Korean & Taiwanese would always have a happy ending - female lead and male lead stay happily together after. Japanese would go on the opposite side, tragic ending - both female and male lead are separated, be it death or whatsoever. This is one reason why I like J-dramas or movies - I can make guesses for the endings.

Usually J-dramas/movies are always a person's story. They have a narrator (who is the main lead) talking about his/her story, which is another reason why I like. It's just like reading a storybook, but just that you're watching it instead. Koreans' are mostly family story or idols-based etc.

Right now, I think I would prefer Satoh Takeru more than Kamenashi Kazuya.

Currently I'm watching Dream High. Quite a few popular artistes casted in it.
Bae Yong Joon, Kim Hyun Joong, Taecyeon (2PM), Wooyoung (2PM), IU, Suzy (miss A), Lee Yoon Ji.
It's alot of WOW, huh? I was surprised when Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong appeared at the beginning of the first episode. Frankly speaking, I really think that both of them look alike! Kim Hyun Joong is Bae-Yong-Joon-in-his-20s. Bae Yong Joon is Kim-Hyun-Joong-in-his-40s.


Happy Birthday Kangin, Kiseop & Hwanhee!