Everything is just so worth while today!
Kim Hyun Joong Asia Tour 2010.
I'm so glad I went for the first best ever event! Love the whole event!! The security guards, backstage crew, The Faceshop staffs, his managers (Tall, built, formal full-dressed, cool) who looked more like bodyguards, and last but not least, the fantastic "mainly-working-adults-or-auntie" fans! The crews & security guards were so nice & friendly, unlike the usual ones. The fans were mainly female adults, but of course there were some students. The fans screamed and shouted at the right moments - No screamings when the host, Kim Hyun Joong or the translator was talking. Respect the speakers. This is what I like best. Unlike other usual events, there were screamings every now and then even when the people on stage was talking.
There was an auction bidding of two standees of Kim Hyun Joong from The Faceshop. A very fun auction bidding. First standee was bidded off at $6500 (If I remembered it correctly). The other was at $6686. There was a meaning behind it - His birthdate, 6th June 1986.
At the carpark, he waved and waved and waved! All the while, I was drinking Ice Lemon Tee (From Macdonalds) while watching him walked and got into the car. And I almost choked, when we made eye contact at that very moment, before he got into the car.
Overeall, Kim Hyun Joong is so shy and cute! Awwwww~!! (*o*)
Looking forward to his next visit~ (^o^)
Next, headed to the airport.
2PM was the first group to come out. They walked very fast, so fans were confused who were they - 2PM or Mblaq.
Second was miss A.
I only got to see Fei. She was actually quite cool in real person.
Last was Mblaq.
First to last - Thunder, Lee Joon, G.O (The one with beanie), Mir (Didn't manage to capture him).
And oh boy, SeungHo was so good-looking!
Cabbed after Mblaq.
Another crazy cab driver. Kekeke. At first, our cab was very far away from their mini bus but we managed to catch up. All thanks to the traffic jam caused by the fans and their mini bus. When we first past by their mini bus, I caught sight of Park Hyun Bin (One of the Korean trot idols) with shades. If I'm not wrong that's him, then I supposed that he's gonna be the emcee of the Mnet concert.
I recognised him in the bus, but didn't know his name until just now. He appeared in many variety shows and his famous hit song was Shabang Shabang! He was featured in SNSD Hello Baby. If I remembered it correctly, it was among the last few episodes when he brought them out for cruise tour.
Arrived at MBS Hotel.
First, caught sight of Seulong at the lobby, with an elderly Caucasian couple. It was funny - I think he looked shocked/frightened when he saw fans were after him. Manager wasn't with him.
Next, caught sight of Mblaq at "don't-know-which-level" hotel room corridor. They were looking down and waving at us while heading to their rooms.
Last, caught sight of Changmin, returning back from outside. Fans were after him and he was shocked too, I think. Because he slightly jogged/ran into the lift lobby, which was a restricted area.