Friday, November 19, 2010

Direction-less.

Seriously I dislike the feeling of parting. Life and death are really so unpredictable. Who knows what will happen next? Everything is just happening too suddenly. Was in such a happy mood before the sad news came to me. Mixed emotions was what I had yesterday. Was unable to change and react to the sudden situation, while I was in such a happy and excited mood.

All the while, I was sort of observing the big picture. Sometimes I noticed Grandma was staring blank, so I thought maybe she missed Grandpa dearly. But perhaps I was thinking too much. As far as I've seen, no one cried in front of me yet.

Gonna meet lots of relatives, friends and ex-employees of dear Grandpa, whom I had not seen before, according to my memory. But maybe we have met before when I was still a baby. It's gonna be a busy 5-days.

18 November 2010, 12:05PM - R.I.P