The best mystery drama ever! Every second is worth watching! I'm an impatient person, who always forward those scenes where it's boring & draggy. But for this J-drama, I watched every single second of it because I don't wanna miss anything! Miura Haruma & Sato Takeru! Miura's acting is really superb!
Press Conference.
Season II Trailer.
I'm addicted to Choshinsung aka Supernova's Japanese songs! Especially 明日への詩(うた)!!



Press Conference.
Season II Trailer.
I'm addicted to Choshinsung aka Supernova's Japanese songs! Especially 明日への詩(うた)!!




Another addiction, TRAX's Oh! My Goddess! Really hope to catch their performance live!
I guess it's gonna be an interesting semester due to the new project module. And although previous's timetable is already very good, but this is even better! & I love my classmates! They're all such nice people! :D
I guess it's gonna be an interesting semester due to the new project module. And although previous's timetable is already very good, but this is even better! & I love my classmates! They're all such nice people! :D