Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Smell Of Money~

Had been working for the past few days.
The job is pretty easy. All we have to do is just typing. It's very easy, but you can get sleepy easily.
Somehow I can understand how difficult it is, to earn money.

The colleagues are all amazing people! I was amazed by them on the very first day of work! Non-Chinese speaking perfect fluent Mandarin to me. Can you feel how weird it is?
& There's this non-Chinese guy, who looks like an ex-classmate of mine. So it's even weirder with him speaking Mandarin to me!! I almost went bonkers on the first day of work.

Okay.
Finally Mblaq & 2PM are coming. Am hoping for them to come. Next, it may be the newbies' turn to come - Teen Top, Dalmation, Co-ed etc.

But in fact for now, I'm just hoping that Trax, Shinhwa, SS501, Clazziquai would come !!
I wanna see Trax live performance ;
I wanna see Minwoo, Hyunjoong & Alex in real person ~
And I know it's pretty random, but I'm also hoping that Ryu Shi Won would come again. I regretted for not going to see him last time~

沒有永久的敵人 為何不讓敵人化成朋友呢