Sunday, October 24, 2010

Emptiness ; 空虛

22nd October

Headed to Conrad after window-shopping for a farewell gift. Waited for quite awhile until the artistes returned back. Eagerly waiting to see D-NA!! (SHINee hadn't arrive yet.)

A minibus entered, it was Infinite. Didn't really study about them, so their faces were so unfamiliar. But I can recognise Sunggyu & L.
Next was ZE:A. I know all of them. But I always have difficulty to name out who is who, except for DongJoon and KwangHee.
Luckily, the next group was D-NA! I saw a very charming face when the van arrived and I thought that was their manager. But it was Hyunmin! First to come out was Hyunmin, Mika, Jay, Injoon and Karam. I didn't manage to see Jay. I guessed I blinked when he walked past, and saw the last two - Injoon & Karam. Injoon wore specs, so cute! Karam was the last, and I can't figure out why he looked so dull at that moment, although he had a pretty face. Probably he was looking down on the ground & wearing dull colours.
Didn't continue to wait for Big Bang ): Because parents were rushing me to go home.

23rd October

Waited outside Conrad. Saw Infinite returning back. Couldn't see much of them because the people in front were tall.
A van returned back, couldn't see which group was that. But I guessed it should be ZE:A.

Went in and waited at the lobby. FT Island returned back.

They're walking very fast. First, Jaejin in black tee. Second, Seunghyun & Minhwan together in white tee. Third Hongki in black tee. Lastly Jonghoon in black. (But I'm not sure if it's him)



Next was SHINee. They had the loudest fan screams among all! (Went outside again)

First, Key (Purple top & black hat) & Taemin (It's easy to recognise by looking at his hair too) together. Second, Minho alone in shades & brown bag. Lastly, Onew (It's easy to recognise by looking at his hair too)


The artistes were setting off for the concert, except for Big Bang & SNSD. They were not in Conrad.
First, ZE:A.

Couldn't really recognise them one by one. I think the first few is Heechul & Siwan. & At last I managed to see Hyungshik. :D He's the one in grey/light brown coat. The tallest guy. Kwanghee is either the last or second last.
*Ahems* Someone is calling out for Kwanghee - If you get what I mean. d:


Next was D-NA. But sadly I didn't manage to video, because I wanted to see them all with my own eyes. If I remembered it correctly, first Jay, Karam, Injoon, Hyunmin & Mika. My eyes were glued to Mika. He jogged abit in order to catch up with Hyunmin. So cute! :D

Third, FT Island.

I can see Minhwan only. Because I was too focussed on him! He's wearing sleeveless which was the first time I've seen.


Fourth, SHINee.

It's easier to recognise them here. Onew is the one looking down & touching his hair.


Last was Infinite. Didn't video them. Wasted. They were extremely friendly! Kept waving and smiling~ One of them was holding & filming us with a camera.

Went off after that, to attend a meeting.
Went to watch Infinite's videos. They're funny!