Saturday, July 31, 2010

SunDown Festival 2010.

Seriously, my soles (feet) need a good rest! They had been tortured by standing & walking for hours willingly~ [d:]

30th July 2010 (Friday)

Went to MS after lessons had ended. Walked round & round in MS. Were expecting to see SuG or LM.C, since I have not seen a Japanese artiste in real person before. When we were heading towards Suntec City, Uee & Lizzy/Bekah (not sure if it's Lizzy or was it Bekah) appeared in front of us, they were holding hands. I could only recognise Uee but not the rest, since I'm not into After-School. They just came back from Suntec. We were kind of shocked, then followed behind keeping distance.

Went to the entrance of MM & waited. LM.C were the first out. Surprisingly, the others were screaming for them, Maya especially~ Didn't expect that there were actually fans of J-Rock as I thought all were there for K-Pop. Woah~ Maya waved! Next was F.Cuz. YeJun's hair was so bright & striking! Didn't wait for After-School & SuG to come out~

31st July 2010 (Saturday)

Met Strawberry at the station & walked to MS. When we were reaching the place we sat yesterday, immediately we saw Bekah. The others were asking for autographs & photo-taking, while we were kind of observing her. HA!

Continued walking around, saw Aji (According to Strawberry, it should be him. I can't recognise them without make-up.) with another guy shopping around. Blueberry & Chocolate joined us after then. Headed to Suntec again. Immediately we saw alot of people crowding in front of a shop (Charles & Keith), so we went to see. & There they were again, After-School shopping again! Continued with our journey, & went back to MM to wait.

SuG was the first group to leave. Sad to say that the others were only shouting for Takeru but not the other members. Although I like Takeru too, but I kind of shouted for Masato instead. [d:]

After awhile, four dancers of F.Cuz came down & seated at the lobby, just right in front of us. We named them #1, #2 and #3. Because of his actions, #1 is such a cutie! #2 is look-alike Eli 'cause of his muscles. According to Strawberry, #3 is only his eyes were attractive, and I like his bag! So fashionable & cool!

#1 was sitting just right in front of us but back facing us. #2 was on his right and #3 on the left. #1 plugged on earpiece & lip-syncing. #2 busy playing with phone, I think. #3 was busy chatting with the Manager. #2 went off to the toilet, & someone sat on his seat. He returned back & #1 stood up, then they both went off to somewhere & returned back. #2 sat on #1's seat, and patted on the space telling #1 to sit (He left enough space for him to sit.) But #1 rejected & just stood in front of him, facing us. #1 kept doing stretches, cute! #2 then suddenly put his left leg on the space which he actually left for #1, and he looked out at us. We were discussing whether they had L.H or not. And the answer is not many, from what we saw on #2's.

F.Cuz then came down & into their van. Lee-U waved! After-School then came down too, and into another van. & They set off!

And, I LIKE MO. [:D]