Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goodbye Baby.

I'm tired!
Am the first to sleep last night, & the last to wake up this morning. Aha!

Dreamt last night again.
This time round 唐禹哲 appeared. He was a 學長 of mine & quite famous in the campus. Can't remember the details. AND if I'm not wrong, I dreamt of SHINee too. But I can't remember what was it about.

Am watching U-Kiss' Vampire now.
Starting to know them better. Currently I like KiSeop best. Aha. He has the same blood type as me! Somehow I don't really like KiBum. & I'm starting to like DongHo.

Loading Super Junior's Full House now. Will watch it after Vampire.
I'm starting to like SuJu's KiBum & KangIn & HanKyung.

Watched Hello Baby Episode 12 - Goodbye Baby.
Was looking forward for our presents to appear, but it didn't. :| AND Onew appeared for awhile only. :(