Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool.

Back-ed from work.
Guess what? I bought two set of clothes & a handphone keychain from my shop. I mean my workplace. Aha. I'm supposed to be working. But I ended up going into the fitting room & trying out the clothes & bought something. d: I spent a total of $46.50 with 25% employee discounts. Yeah :D

It's April Fool.
Emi got fooled by the machine itself. It's really stupid. Lol. As for myself, I got fooled by ZuEr. I didn't realise that it's April Fool though. Until I got fooled myself. Anyway,

친구 생일축하합니다

(You know who you are :D)
Was on my way home in the train, when Joanne texted me informing me that my 堂哥 is coming. So immediately I called & asked her where she know. & She said she saw it on the banner at J8. Luckily at that point of time I had just stepped into J8. & The banner was right in front of me. So I stepped forward to see. And WHOAH! He's coming next Monday. Somemore it's at my place - J8! OM! Was it fate or what? 老天是想要讓我們堂兄妹兩相認啊?But I do hope that he remembers me :D We met at the hotel lobby, remember !? Lol. I'm so happy!
Yarh C.N.Flavours! Want come over to see him? Let me know soon! :D

Strawberry had already set off for Genting. And I'm jealous! Lol. Am I going to miss her? I doubt so. As I'll be busy missing my yeobo instead. And still I'll be seeing her at work too.
This is placed in my workplace.
Tomorrow's outing is cancelled. As Amelia & Gladys got to rush for assignments. Luckily I didn't go NAFA. Everyday rushing for assignments! Aha.