Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dream Come True ?

I dreamt again!
This time round it's a few short dreams in a row, either three or four. Woah!
But I can only remember two of it.
I'm sharing it because I'm afraid I would forget it. And according to Straw, clear dreams won't come true. So might as well share it.

First.
The scenerio: Me, my Mum & Aunty were sitting down together.
A guy classmate of mine (This person really exist) suddenly appeared & asked me out for a movie. And I rejected & said I'm tired. Another reason is I dislike his character. But my mum said telling me to go. But I insisted not to go. I woke up then.

Second.
At last, I dreamt of SHINee. Our yeobo-s, excluding Blueberry's. (Sorry!)
First scene:
SHINee came down from the stage & appeared in front of me. I let out a loud & short scream - AHH! Key looked at me & 偷笑. (Yarh! He really look into my eyes!)
Second scene:
Very squeezy, fans were pushing. I saw Key-umma & stretched my right hand out to him. We shook hands (: It was a normal handshake. I was looking for other members to have skinship with them. The person I saw next is the Hello Baby cameraman, & immediately I took back my hand. (He's actually not so bad looking luh) Next I shook hands with ONEW-yeobo :D It was a long & tight handshake! It seems to be like we both doesn't want to let go. But immediately he was actually playing with my ring! Lol. and his hands were quite sweaty, but I don't mind [: Lastly it's handshake with JongHyun-oppa. His handshake was kind of girlish - Hand didn't go all the way in, but just partial on the fingers only.

Woah! Woah! Woah!!~ *Waves*
I finally dreamt of SHINee! Had been waiting for ages to dream of them! No wonder last night I missed Onew-yeobo out of a sudden!

Is it something's going to happen soon?
OMG