Met up with Flavours yesterday.
Guess what. I'm not the last one, who turned up late! Whoohoo!
This time round is Chocolate! Congrats!
Aha.
Thought I would be late again, so intended to cab down. But in the end I train-ed down instead, all thanks to Chocolate who managed to convince me to save money. Aha! Although I train-ed down, but I'm still not the last. Yeah right, I'm happy that I'm not the last.
When Blueberry sms-ed that she had reached, Chocolate & I just left our house only. *Mehrong*
We went to Mandarin Oriental to collect an item (DVD), which according to the hotel, they found it in our room. It doesn't belong to us, but we just collected it just purely out of curiosity. It's a classical musical DVD - Rhytnm Del Mando.
After then, we walked around Marina Square (Yesh, it's again!). I was hoping to see Jackie Chan appearing right in front of me doing his shopping. Aha. But we ended up seeing three Korean guys who walked past us. They made us think of the three Korean guys which me & Chocolate took photo with. (It's Green Cacao). They walked past us and went into Puma, while we went up the escalator. We were actually thinking if they would go into TopMan (Just like Green Cacao), so we were looking down at TopMan, which they really went in.
After that, we went to Suntec, because I want to see the price of that drum set (Teehee~). We saw the three Korean guys again, while heading towards Suntec but still in Marina Square. Looking at them walking in front of me, I was thinking about the leg hair topic. Aha. Strawberry said that Korean Guy Artistes do not have leg hair. They shaved it off. I don't believe that they shaved it off, & what for they shaved off !? Cleanliness? Aha. At least MinHyuk-ie didn't shave off. (:
On a weekday & a first day of school reopened (In fact I didn't know school reopened until I saw student wearing uniform), Marina Square was really empty. I was not used to its emptiness, but was very glad. I dislike crowds when shopping & having meals, because I dislike waiting.
We had our dinner at KFC. Chicken~! :D
Because of Mexicana Chicken CF which SHINee endorsed, we decided to eat chicken. Aha. I want the delivery box luh! Hope someone would franchise it over here, & I don't mind calling that deliver everyday.
Saw a "cute" guy having meal in KFC too. Strawberry claimed that he's cute-ta, but we don't. Somehow he had a Korean look, because of his small eyes. But to us (excluding Strawberry), he's neither cute-ta nor shuai. This time round it's Strawberry being unglam. (Usually she would say it's us being unglam)
At first, me & Chocolate went to wash our hands before eating. I walked past him & "woah" to myself, & turned to the right (trying not to see him or else I would laugh). But when I turned to the right, I saw him again. There's a mirror on the right. I saw his pimples. Lol.
While eating, Strawberry was turning her head & saw at that guy, & she told us. Me & Chocolate said he's not shuai, so there's no need for her to look already. In the end, we took turns to go wash hands & shun bian see that guy. Blueberry & Chocolate went first. They commented not shuai when they returned back. Next up is me & Strawberry. I looked at him first then looked down on the ground controlling myself not to laugh out, until by the sink there I burst out laughing. Strawberry claimed that he's not bad - cute-ta.
After dinner, we went to an open space outdoor, sat down & chatted. Then Chocolate & Strawberry started dancing, while I lied on the ground (I'm tired) & Blueberry sat down looking at them dancing. People walked past us & looked at us, luckily it's dark & they can't see our faces.
Hung around there until 11PM & back-ed home.
Yarh. I'm already having flu. But don't know why when we meetup & I laughed alot, I seemed to have cough & sore throat. There're lots of phlegm especially. Aha.
I'm addicted to B2ST's Shock & U-Kiss's Round & Round !