Cabbed down to Chocolate's house in the morning. Put my laguagge at her place & headed to the airport to fetch 黃鴻升. We were walking down the stairs to Arrival Hall, & just then, we heard screamings so we ran to the belt. Lucikly there wasn't alot of fans, so we were able to stand nearer (There're no barriers by the way). 黃鴻升 then came out! He's nice & friendly. He came out with a smile. I followed behind & besides him all the way to his van there.
Went back into the Arrival Hall. Saw fans holding boards. And that's 梁文英's boards. But Olivia Ong came out first. But it's such a sad case, that nobody chase after her. Fans saw her, & were whispering among themselves. I assumed that they were uncertain if she's Olivia Ong. I wanted to follow her out, but it's weird that there'd only me alone following her.
梁文英 then came out. She's short & adorable. I managed to walked near her. Just directly diagonally besides her. She's very high. One fan who was walking besides me, called out for her & she stopped walking, turned back & had a short conversation with that fan. She said 新年快樂 also, and I was wondering why. Ahaha~
Went back into the hall again. Saw people holding boards - 老蕭 something something (I didn't see the last few words). So I assumed that 蕭敬騰 would be coming out next. But in the end, I saw the last few words. It's actually 老蕭的女人. Gosh! They're actually fetching fans from overseas.
Strawberry joined us. Hung around the airport, as we thought SHINee might arrive. There're fans hanging around there too. Headed back to Chocolate's house & went City Hall to see outside hotel. Then set off for IMM for overnight queue for SHINee's album.
Didn't even get to sleep a wink. Tired!
13th March (Saturday).
After buying the album, returned back to Chocolate's place to bathe & get our laguagge. Checked in into the hotel. While waiting for Strawberry & Chocolate to check in, me & Blueberry sat in the lobby. Just then, 林宥嘉 past by & went up in the lift. I can't remember what he wore, but I can only remember his hairstyle.
Next, 林俊傑 came out from the lift & into the lobby. He was chatting with a guy, who were all along sitting beside us in the lift lobby. Just then, 黃鴻升 came in, saw 林俊傑 & he said 哈咯 to him & they did that Hit & Hug action. Then 黃鴻升 went up. 黃鴻升 was in black tee & black shades. I can't remember where 林俊傑 went.
We four then went into our room. Amazed & contented, we screamed! Put our laguagge & headed out. We just came out from the hotel & stood by the exit/entrance, a lady came to us with 4 tickets to the E-Awards. She gave us for free, & it's very near to the stage! Met the rest to get their laguagge & we took turns to go up to the room to put their bags. Security was very strict, so somehow we got "blacklisted".
Went in to Platform. Was dozing off during those performances & talkings. Except for the red carpet, 黃鴻升 & 趙又廷 & SHINee on stage. Were high & energetic when they came out!
Bathed & slept on the ground :\ Poor me, am the only one who slept on the ground!
14th March (Sunday).
Went to Strawberry's house, while the rest still sleeping or just woke up only. Helped her do her board, all thanks to me, it's very attractive.
Headed to IMM for queuing. It rained when the event was starting. SHINee sang 3 songs - Replay, Jo Jo, Ring Ding Dong. (Just the same as the E-Awards performances.) Before that we sang Happy Birthday in Korean for JongHyun Oppa
Chased them after the event.
They went back to the hotel. Strawberry went back to the hotel alone, to pass the presents to them. Stayed inside the van for very long hours, & the turnings made me feel like puking.