Sunday, March 28, 2010

很難得我又再次做夢咯

Oh my!
I dreamt again last night! Yeah (:
I can roughly remember it too d:

I was in an auditorium. 阮經天 & 楊謹華 then came in together & sat somewhere in front of me. Next is 사촌 趙又廷 who came in with a guy whom I can't remember who was it. They sat somewhere in front of me too. The host (Was it called host? I don't remember what we were doing, but he was holding the microphone.) was 吳忠憲. I can't remember what we were doing. The next scene I can remember was 사촌 趙又廷 then sat at a table besides & in front of me. We seemed to be having an exam. Aha.
The end.

Okay. According to my previous post, I wrote that I had two dreams which I don't know if I should say it out. I'm going to say out now, in case I'll soon forget about it.

The first dream was ridiculous.
I was chasing in Uncle's van, with my ex-classmates. Lol I don't know why I was chasing with them, since they're not the sort who would go mad chasing around. But yesh we did, in that ridiculous dream. We were on the way to don't know where. Until someone (I can't remember who) said she saw a 帥哥. & I said 在哪裡?在哪裡?I still can't see his face but his back view instead. The rest also didn't get to see his face. So I told Uncle, Uncle等一下我們要下車. After we alighted, everyone ran after that 帥哥. It was a long run. Finally we caught sight of that 帥哥 & ran to him. We saw his face, oh my! He's not lor.
The end.

The next dream was Woah! Woah!! Woah!!! *Waves*
我和一個男生在喇舌 而且還是本小姐主動的
那男生長得有點像 이준기
The end.

Went out for job interview yesterday.
After that went shopping at 313. Surprisingly, I saw Serene there shopping also, with her boyfriend.
We saw each other at the same timing. Then she EH first. Quite loud also, Aha. We were a distance away. & I waved to her & she waved back.