Meeting time was 2:00pm. Both me & Strawberry expected Chocolate to be late as usual. So we took our own sweet time. I was napping at home while Strawberry was travelling over in a bus. Was shocked when I received Chocolate's SMS, which stated that she had arrived! Surprisingly! So I rushed down to meet her, then we both waited for Strawberry. Sad to say that the person who's always on time, is late!
Went to buy movie tickets & Sistic tickets to E-Awards (Theirs is Row 37, Mine's 24), & headed to Mos Burger for lunch. After eating, we headed into the theatre. Watching 花田喜喜事! Surprisingly me & Strawberry have the same liking again - 古天樂!

The movie was okay, was laughing till my throat sore.
Went to Comic Connection, while waiting for Jen. We're finding for YongHwa's card! But didn't find in the end.
Set off to meet Elv & Van for dinner. As always, we're expecting Elv to be late too as usual. But surprisingly she's on time! We were still in the train when she arrived.
Had dinner at Manna Korean Restaurant (:
Entrance/Exit.
Before leaving, I forgotten who said something, & I was too agitated or what. & My voice just cracked. It just sound so weird & scary! 連我自己也被嚇到!~ What's wrong?! So embarrassing also!
Thinking back, I think my voice cracked also, when I met up with Amelia on Wednesday, & we were at Novena when it cracked. ToT
I think I'm the one who's clear-minded. The others drank many sips of Soju, & I drank a few sip. After eating, we walked back to the MRT. Happened to catch sight of an accident. But it wasn't a major one. The injured man was sitting down on the road. Okay, enough of this.
Backed at home after that.
You Raised Me Up.
YongHwa's touching voice & charming looks!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Soju Cup..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)