Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pretty.Boys.Generation.

Had been watching Korean variety programmes since this morning.
It's really fantastic! :D
Watched those programmes which F.T Island & SHINee went.
I.LOVE.HONGKI.&.SEUNGHYUN.&.MINHWAN.!.

Watched :
Idol Show - Kara & FT
Super Junior Gameshow Amazing Contest - SJ & FT
Flower Boys - FT & SHINee
Idol Maknae Rebellion
Every1 Idol - FT & 2PM
Mnet Sc@ndal - Hong Ki
Good Daddy - Hong Ki
Star Guest - SHINee & Super Junior
Idol Maknae Rebellion - SHINee
Let Me Sleep Here Tonight - FT
Idol Maknae Rebellion - MBLAQ

and many more!

Seung Hyun can really joke!
Min Hwan is so cute, and always "stating a fact"!
Jong Hun is so "open"!

I don't like Onew already; I don't like Min Ho; I'm being neutral towards Jong Hyun.
I like Key & Taemin!
Hong Ki is always bullying Min Hwan & Seung Hyun, by hitting them with his BB shot toy gun!

After watching Idol Maknae Rebellion,
I started to like Jeong Yong Hwa from T-Max, and Jung Jin Woon from 2AM!

As for 2PM, I haven't really see their faces clearly yet. Because the videos I watched are blurred. But I know they can dance very well! But I remembered someone danced locking in the programme, I may like him! HAHA.