Went back to hang around the hotel again today.
Waited there for awhile, and managed to see Lee Ji Su going out.
The other fans didn't notice him, but I did! :D
I spotted him by chance, while chatting.
Then we gave chase, but lost him somehow.
But in the end, we saw him sitting inside Mahanttan Fish Market eating.
At first, we're not sure whether it's him or not.
But it seemed to be, because they all turned & looked out at us.
I remembered his assistant, she's the one I saw just now.
But I remembered seeing him wearing a grey tee, but now he was wearing a navy blue tee.
But we just went elsewhere to find just in case.
In the end, we met his managers, & they told us he's eating at Fish Market.
So we just ran back there, & he's still eating.
& We waited outside.
They then came out, and headed off to Esplanade Mall for shopping.
& We followed behind, so shiok!
He did a cute action at the exit door!
They went to buy cookies, while waiting for his assistant to buy cookies,
he came out, and I think he was like waiting for us to go over to chat with him or something.
But something's wrong with us.
We actually shy shy, and he then went back into the cookies shop.
Wasted!
They came out, and headed back.
While waiting at the traffic light, he was like keep turning back to look at us.
He did another cute action at the traffic light!
They returned back to the shopping mall there, and shopped for awhile.
At the escalator going up, he also kept turning back to look at us :D
And, back into the hotel :]
We hung around there for awhile.
Then saw Brown Eye Girls shopping!
We saw Miryo shopping at Nike, and we waited outside for her.
Managed to take photo with her, & get her autograph.

Then we went down to find Narsha & Je-A.
Managed to get Je-A's autograph.-sign.jpg)
& Also managed to take photo with Narsha. :D.jpg)
.jpg)
Actually, I didn't know they're BEG, until someone told me, HA.
They're such a nice people, unlike their assistant!
Thumbs up!
Waited outside the hotel.
Mario was the first who went to the concert.
I saw him coming out from the lift & waited at the lobby.
But I didn't know that he's Mario, until someone told me.
Lee Ji Su came out!
We stood right beside the car, & when he came out, he saw us & he got shocked.
He smiled & nodded at us, and sort of pointed at us to his assistant.
Yeah, he remembered us!
Shiok!
T-Max came out.
Kim Jun had a longer hair, than he had in BOF drama.
FT Island came out last.
My eyes were looking at Seung Hyun & Hong Ki, because they're the first two in front.
Seung Hyun's so cool & suave as before.
Hong Ki's cute, and luckily he was in good mood today.
Someone shouted "See you tomorrow", and Hong Ki replied "YEAAHH" in a rock tone!
Inside the car, Hong Ki showed a ILY Rock sign, & we did back to him too.
But I didn't manage to see JaeJin, :[
Maybe Hong Ki's hair colour was too striking, and my eyes just can't leave him.
Took with Lee Ji Su yesterday
(12th Dec 2009) @ Marina Mandarin.
His right hand was on my shoulder! :D
