Friday, August 28, 2009

Went to the NATAS at Expo today.
Went to see Jolin, & took many brochures back home. Haha. & Hang around there to watch performances too.




Korean group performed. Traditional dance.
China group from Yunnan went next, with a guy singing & others dancing.

爵剧影色 performed & represented Taiwan. Didn't know that their English name was called Ocean City. Haha. But i would still prefer 黑角 & 臺灣龍捲風!
Before their performance started, I didn't know they're 爵剧影色. But I found one of the guy familiar, then I realized who they were, when they introduced themselves.
Korean group again. This time round, it was JUMP & Comic Martial Arts!
They started off, by having a guy who acted as Grandfather, who appeared in the middle of the audience. He appeared beside me, & said "Hi" to me. (Through the mini microphone.) But I was shocked & stunned, because I've no idea that he's standing there besides me & who is he. And of course, everyone turned & looked at us. My reaction was only stunned, & I guess I looked really stupid, lol. All's to blame that Grandfather! He then walked slowly towards & up to the stage. Their performance then started!

It's really cool, though I hate their starting scene. But I still love it!! Had the urge to buy the ticket to their performance concert. :D I love the guy in blue! He's adorable! And he looks like Jackie Chan, somehow, lol.