Friday, July 31, 2009

Went airport to fetch Wilber today.
Totally no security guards at all. :)
We walked with him all the way to the carpark.
But didn't manage to chat with him, though I tempted to chat with him, T.T
He was busy chatting with another guy wearing pink, & also another 2 female fans. ;(
Had actually wanted to shake hands with him, but too bad his right hand was bandaged, & his left was holding 2 letters/gifts from fans.

Went City Hall after that.
Intended to try our luck, passing by the hotels there, to see whether Will was staying there or not. Hahaha.
Happened to saw the 2 female fans, who chatted with Will just now, at Marina Square.
Then we knew it at once, that which hotel he's staying.
We're just too smart!
HAHAHA!
Loiter around for awhile, then returned back to Bishan.
Ate 芒果冰 to quench my thirst.
Yummy! ;D

Watched 娛百 just now.
It's so superb!
羅主任's birthday celebration. ;D

________

Bought PLAY Magazine (July 2009 issue).
Luckily I managed to buy it,
as I've been collecting PLAY magazines since August 2006.
This issue was really HOT.
Was told by Irene that there's no more stocks of July issue,
because SS501 was on cover page.
But I managed to bought the last one at Bishan BUZZ :D

I have no feeling towards SS501. ;x
But I managed to find this guy, which I thought I would like him,

by looking at the picture on the right.
But I took back my word, after I saw his picture on the left.