Friday, July 24, 2009

Presentation today.
It's quite a success, I shall say. Haha.
At least from what teacher commented.
& By watching myself on the video, I guess I've improved.
Better than the previous. :p

Summary of my conversation with Teacher, about my presentation.
After watching my presentation video clip..

Teacher: Do you watch Channel News Asia everyday?
Me: No.
Teacher: Did you practice at home? You sounds like a politician. It is formal & pretty well done. You speak very fluently. Blah blah blah..
Me: (Just faked smile. Anyway, the auditorium was dimmed & he's rather far away from me. So he's unable to see my fake smile.)
Teacher: Is there anything you think you can improve on?
Me: Eye contact.
Teacher: Very good.
Me: (Continue typing SMSes.)

_____


Went to watch movie with Y.J.
Ice Age.
The movie had started when we went in.
Regretted when I started to watch the movie.
It's so silly of me to agree to watch this movie with Y.J.
Haha.