Thursday, July 9, 2009

Facebook Quizz Review:
You sure you know me well?
Do Now!

1) My full name is ..
a) Jasmine Chew Jia Min [1√]
b) Jasmine Chew Xiao Jia [7√]
c) Jasmine Chew Jia En [1√]
d) Jasmine Chew Jia Le

2) Where would my tattoo be if I had one ?
a) Finger [3√]
b) Arm
c) Back of neck [2√]
d) Ankle [4√]

3) Which handphone mobile service I'm using ?
a) M1 [2√]
b) Singtel [3√]
c) Starhub [4√]
d) Others

4) What's my current handphone message ringtone?
a) Aloha Greetings (Xiao Yu's voice) [4√]
b) Yue Lai Yue Ai (By Fei Lun Hai) [2√]
c) Guan Dong Zhu (By Wan Zi)
d) Cheng Yao (By Luo Zhi Xiang) [3√]

5) What would I name my pet dog, if I had one?
a) Mei Mei [1√]
b) Lolly [4√]
c) Yumi [2√]
d) Whoohoo [2√]

6) The animal which I like
a) Snake
b) Hippo
c) Giraffe [1√]
d) Dolphin [8√]

7) My zodiac sign & horoscope
a) Snake ; Gemini
b) Snake ; Cancer
c) Monkey ; Gemini [2√]
d) Monkey ; Cancer [7√]

8) Which role I would like to play in a rock band?
a) Keyboard [2√]
b) Vocalist [1√]
c) Drummer [1√]
d) Bass/Guitarist [5√]

9) My face feature I like most
a) Nose [4√]
b) Mouth/Lips [3√]
c) Ear [1√]
d) Eyes [1√]

10) The last holiday trip I went to is
a) Malaysia [6√]
b) Hong Kong [2√]
c) Thailand
d) China [1√]

_____

√ - Number of people