Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to school life.
I'm feeling horrible!
Was hoping for extended holidays due to H1N1. But no "good" news yet. :x

Had tests today, didn't really study all the topics.
Had no S&W & CCA for this week, due to H1N1. I'm not satisfied with this, not going to rejoice too. This doesn't affect me at all. :(

Lessons today were all "restarted" all over again.
My brain had "deleted" all the informations, can't recall the things teachers taught before holidays started. No backup memory either. :p

______

Happy Birthday to Jolene Lim S.K !
Haven't really notice that today's her birthday, until I saw my handphone calendar. Guess that my memory chose to remember 5th July instead of 6th July. HAHA.

Busy busy busy.
But still got to find time to shop for the bag she wants.

_____

Home-visit tonight.
Pei Jing will be coming ..