Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love 40 !
Am feeling high right now ! HAHA .

Went 恩's house in the afternoon .
Then in the evening , we went for 最i环球飙唱会 at PS . Met 恬 & 玲 there . Bought some stuffs le , & we set off for the stage .

Stood there under the humid weather (even though the sky was dark & by right it should be a cooling weather) , everyone squeezed as packed as sardines . LOL .

Kelly was the first performer ;
Rachel was next ;
Queen ;
Rachel AGAIN ;
Alisa ;
Y2J (they rock the whole stage !) ;
Y2J & Alisa (sang 牵手) ;
Da Mouth !!!

Didn't manage to catch a glimpse at Kelly (I've seen her before , though) , Rachel , Queen (I think she & Sing looks alike . Probably due to their hairstyles ba .) & Alisa . People in front of me were tall !

Managed to see Y2J & Da Mouth . ;D
美珍 was 超正点 !
Yuming was humourous . 有机会朝主持界发展 .
爱纱 was 超辣 !
怀秋 was okay , not bad looking . Can dance well .
仕伶 was 超帅 ! Danced & rapped well . ;)
中华 was great ! DJ scratched very well .

After the performance ended , we all chiong to the barrier where the artistes will be walking through & went into the tower .

Right under my eyes , I saw 仕伶 shaking hands with a girl who was in front of me . Then he went into the tower . Argh ! 我超不服气的 !

We went into the other tower , & stood by the exit where they will be coming out from .

恩 phoned me & I then realised that 张家姊妹 were 'missing' . Lol . I always thought they were behind me . HAHA .

Me & 恬 standby along the corridor by the door , totally well prepared , besides the security guards . We were going to shake hands with 仕伶 ! ;)

Kelly came out first . No one screamed . She then smiled & said bye bye to us . Following behind , I saw 中华 . Behind him was my beloved 仕伶 .

At that very moment , the corridor was quiet . By right , it should be filled with screamings . But not , at that precious moment . Because of that , I was contradicting , whether to shout for his name or just call out for him .

Can't remember I shout or call for him .
I can only remember that , I raised my hands out for him , & I SHOOK HANDS WITH 仕伶 !!! Omigosh ! & I'm the only one who shook hands with him , along that corridor ! & The others were looking at us shaking hands , with envy . Wahahah ! ;DD 爽极了 !

According to 恬 , I called out for him , not shout . HAHA . He turned & looked at me . I raised my hands & we shook . Whoohoo ! ;D

恬 didn't shake hands . Lol . She just stood there & see us shake hands . ;p

任务达成 !
Mission accomplised ! ;DD
Yeah !!