I disliked Thursday's lessons.
Lessons ended at 4pm. So late!
It had all the subjects conducted, in a single day. :(
____________
Had Accounting Fundamental. (Everyday will have it.)
Did accounting practices.
Next, Business Environment.
As usual, Mrs Low went through the unit & talked about her past experiences regarding business.
Followed by Communicating in Business.
Sam gave us worksheets with the lyrics of some Western singers. We were to listen to the song being played, & fill in the missing words/phrases/sentences of the lyrics. This is to test our listening skills.
Lunch break.
Lifeskill Development.
Frankly speaking, this lesson shouldn't even exist. It's too BORING! & It's 2 hours lesson. Gosh! During the lesson, some people slept, as in lie on the table. Lol. Wanted to do that too, but didn't do that, in the end. 'Cause it was not my "style" to lie on the table in class. Haha. So instead, I sms-ed. With Y.J, C.T & Amelia.
Lastly, it was Office Applications.
& I tell you, I love this lesson best! It's the most relaxing & enjoyable. Lol. Just have to follow instructions & type out the assignments given. Time seems to fly past so quickly, during this lesson..
___________
Went back home.
On the way back home, was chatting on the phone with Y.J, until C.T called & we 3 conferenced. & Gosh, C.T still remembered what Y.J's attitude towards her. So the both of them were "arguing" about that matter. & I was listening to their conversations. Arrived home & bathed, they were still "argueing". Until I had to resort to the last action, I simply just hung up the phone, & it was disconnected.
Y.J then called me again. Then C.T called again. (Of course I didn't put them to conference, Y.J had hung up.) We chatted on the phone for so long (Were trying my best to help Y.J get that matter settle), until I went down to meet Amelia. (I went down, get the stuffs from Amelia, went up again to get money to pay her, & down again, C.T had not hung up.) Amelia & I were sitting down, listening to C.T & my conversation, & finally she hung up. & At last, we both can talk. Haha. Chatted for awhile, then she left. [During the conversation, Amelia had heard C.T saying that she missed her. Lol. Surprised, right?]
Were watching TV, & C.T called AGAIN. Chatted for about 1 hour, until I need to hang up to do the TV assignment from Sam. Watched Ninja Warrior.