Till now, I really do not dare to believe that I can be that extremely high on that day. Perhaps it was due to the influence of the others, or perhaps, that their 一举一动 made me high! :DD Regarding this matter, only a few of you knew, so just keep this matter among ourselves will do. Do not spread it around, & 破坏我的形象! Hahahas. Shhhh.. Anyway, good news! I don't have any sore throat after that day. :) This proved that I can be more high? Lols. :P
Well, I know alot of people felt that, I'm kind of biased towards Xiao Yu, between Xiao Yu & Ya Lun. But I assured that both of them are of the same 'level', on the same 'status' in my heart. :X I'm never biased towards any one of them. Really.
Last night, had chatted on the phone with Joanne. I really don't know what's wrong with her. 莫名其妙!他一直强调某些事情。说的好像我是冷血似的。而且说的超肉麻的,我都起鸡皮咯哒咯。Hahahas.