Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MIA-ing!

各位,好久不见咯~ 有没有想我啊?(PS: 拜托,少恶心了啦!)哈哈。我已经大概有3天没上网了。因为最近正忙着打工嘛,所以咯。。其实我打工的周围都是一些呕八桑,所以会有很少的话题可以聊。无聊的时候,我都会一直故意走进厕所传简讯(PS: 打工时不能使用手机),或者就站在那里“玩” calculator。哈。

昨天原本是要来上网的,不过因为我正开始看《恶作剧2吻》,所以要停下来对我真的是会有些些困难啦。嘻嘻。由于我是连续看《之吻》到《2吻》,所以对“阿金”这个角色刮目相看。他真的是有在变帅啦,这点我一定要承认。而且,我好像开始不讨厌汪东城了耶~ 果然,这就是我,一直不断的在改变!(PS: 朋友们也应该习惯了呗?)

原本今天是要和我妈去送机的,不过我睡过头了,所以就没去了。。不过,如果时间允许的话,一定会去接机的!

此外,由于我的好友(PS: C.T,已认识了5年的时间了)明天就要回去了,所以“一路顺风哟,C.T 小姐!”

由于我太受欢迎了,大家都在我的留言板上一直狂爆留言,所以我就直接在这儿回复各位呗!

Jen> 喂,蔡同学!你是想要爆我的留言板吗?你一次过就留了10个留言耶!简直就是太夸张了啦!哈。还是是说,你太无聊了呢或是故意的吖?哈哟,管他的啦!
第一,我并没有暗爽,我是 open 爽~
第二,你又不是第一次听见我的喊叫声,有必要这样吗?
第三,真的非常感谢你的帮忙,这样可以了呗?不过,这一点也不辛苦,只是很丢脸罢了。
第四,因为现场的气氛使我便 high 滴。不过,没人理我的“双截棍”。讨厌啦~
第五,我现在懒的把照片 po 上来,下次吧!
第六,我好想念小野还有小方丫!怎么办?!
第七,如果我每天都一直那样 high 的话,我看我不到5个小时就会倒下去吧。。因为我又不是机器人。我是人类耶,人类总是会有 mood swing 的权利吧?这才是真正的我啊!
第八,请别叫我“little flower”,因为我又不是蒋小花,干麻这样叫呀?
第九,我只能说,我们现在已经可以安全的面对那2个疯子了。
最后,到此结束!

Joey> 我会 po 照片的啦,别急,现在还不是时候啦~ 况且,不用你说,我也知道你矮~ 哈哈哈。所以你是看那2个 screens 的咯?对对对,没错!小野真的挺帅的!如果他唱歌的话,可以当偶像了唷!

BH> 哦,好啦,在这儿!
According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. Here it goes!

Well, actually I don't really know what to write. Guess most of you knows about me, unless you're a stranger who happens to click on my blog link. LOL. Uh, so for the 16 things that I'm going to write, please do 'act' as if you don't know, if you know. Hahaha. Understand?

#1 I know I look like guai kia, but sometimes my actions & attitude "don't agree with it". Lols. You get what I mean? Forget it, if you don't. :P

#2 Mood swings. This particular thing, is very obvious to be noticed. Haha. So I shouldn't say more about this right? If you don't know, do approach my friends. LOL. :X

#3 Cool & rocker! That's my style & attitude.

#4 My birthday was 1 week after 小煜's! 5th July & 12th July, you people have got to remember it for life! We're both Cance-rians.

#5 I can scream. For people who were with me during auotgraph sessions & concerts, you know it well.

#6 I wanna grow tall! 167cm is my target height.

#7 Uh, I'm sort of a spendthrift lah. You'll know it when you step into my room.

#8 I am mad about idols. LOL. Believe it or not, I have got more than 50 favourite idols. :] (Yeps, I really went to count it.)

#9 I don't listen to English songs. So don't ask me for any English songs, or ask me any Western artistes. I mostly only have got Chinese songs, any newest, latest, famous albums, I have them all. Hahaha.

#10 I love holidays! Who hate holidays?

#11 Can crap alot, if my mood is good. Believe it or not.

#12 I <3>

#13 I <3>

#14 I can be lazy, I can be hardworking too. Lols. All depends on my mood.

#15 I love gossips.

#16 I wanna take photo with Mr Outerspace & Xiao Fang. People who took photos with them, I would appreciate it if you don't show it off to me.

Tag: People who saw this, & happen to be free to do this quiz.