Monday, December 8, 2008

Jasmine is tired! All thanks to 某某人!

Saturday, woke up very early & went for FD outing at Changi Airport. Treasure hunting. I led the first clue. Hahahs. We were given a few photos of certain parts of Changi Airport (All 3 terminals), & we were supposed to find the places & took photos. The first picture was a photo with a word 'Express'. That was actually the name of a Thai Restaurant. I knew it, because that time before Xiao Zhu departed Singapore, he went to that restaurant to have his lunch. :D We won, quite easily though. Lol. :X Won some chocolates & candies. :) After that went back, watch dvd, & TV-金马奖. Xiao Yu ROCKS! Watched 金马奖 until about 2.30am.

Sunday, went for Aaron FC gathering/meeting. Actually was late on purpose. Lols. Because the previous gatherings, we arrived on time, but we waited for about an hour before we got started. So I decided to be late. Wahahah. But, this time round, we still waited & walked around. Waiting for Serene! Lols. :X We lunched at Pizza Hut. There were 12 of us eating at Pizza Hut, while the rest went elsewhere to lunch. The waiters arranged the tables, chairs & cutleries for us. A long row. :P We were so noisy, that other people & those waiters & waitress kept looking at us. Talking & laughing so loudly. After eating, we went to citylink to make our banners & stuffs. Before that, me, Vanessa & Qiu Yue went toilet. Me & Vanessa were insane! V.J In The House! :X Qiu Yue was the 经纪人. We were being 低调. Whoever we saw, were fans. :P Lols. I don't know why I'm so 配合 with Vanessa. Influenced by her? Perhaps. HAHAH. On the way to the toilet, someone tapped my shoulder. At first I thought it was Joanne, so I ignored, but then I turned to look in the end. It's Amelia. Haha. She's working there. & Kept 'pestering' me to go buy donuts from here. Arrived City Link. Dong Undefeated were there too. Did our boards & stuffs.

After that, don't know how come we started talking about the concert, & the seating. Gosh! Me & Joanne were being tortured terribly, by 某某人! Lols. Because our seats were the best seats among theirs. Hahah. Just right besides the stage. :)) All thanks to me! So Joanne, you better be grateful to me! 不要忘恩复议! Because that time when Serene were giving out the tickets, we got Row 15, seat 10 & 11. But then I told her we want to change, so I chose Row 14, seat 21 & 22. YEAH! Serene they all asked us what's our seat, & most of them, not all, went mad. Lols. All 'charging' at us. All wanted to exchanged seats with us. These were alright, the worst were not here yet. After awhile, all cool down le, except for VANESSA & JENIES!!! Vanessa 冲着我来, while Jenies 冲着 Joanne. We were like running around, making so much noise, that those people who were practising their dance turned & looked at our crazy 模样. All thanks to Vanessa & Jenies! From City Link to somewhere by the shops. 简直就是疯子嘛! I was lucky, because I guessed Vanessa was tired le. Joanne's bag was being 'stole' by Jenies, & she couldn't get it back. Lols. & Jenies was like checking her bag. No one saved us at all, just stood there, 看好戏而已. After that, 好不容易, the craziness ended. Jie Ying kind of saved us. Lols. She asked who wanted to go back home, & we wanted. So she 'brought' us home. Lols. Auntie 就是 Auntie 嘛. Lols. 有那个能力阻止那些人! Lols.
VANESSA & JENIES,
你们给我们记住!
我们一定会报复的!