Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just came back home from the airport. (:

Yeps, I went to send them off at the airport. A few minutes after we arrived, Fahrenheit's van came. Everyone chiong to the van there, & started snapping & kept calling out their names. Their assistants carried out their laguagges & went to check in, while they remained inside the van. Everyone surrounded the van. :D I managed to see Calvin from the opened door. Then I moved to the back of the van, & I saw Wu Zun. Then I moved to the right side of the van, & through a hole (their curtain was being drawn), & saw Yalun's head. He was leaning against the window, sleeping, perhaps resting only. Then someone besides me knocked on his window. Yalun then woke up & turned back to look. HE LOOKED AT ME! YES! IN MY DIRECTION! He wore a hat & black shades. He looked so cute!!! :DD Then his manager drew the curtain. :(

Then their van drove off to 绕圈圈 trying to shook us off or what, but Serene's maxicab kept chasing behind going round the airport. Lols. After awhile, they came back, & alighted. Calvin alighted first, followed by Yalun & Wu Zun. I was like so close to them, can touch them le. But I didn't stretch my hands out. Because I scared later they don't like it or what. Followed them all the way to the security there. Yalun waved at me! Yalun smiled at me! Yalun looked at me! Yalun kissed goodbye at me! :DD Calvin & Wu Zun also got smile & waved too. Wu Zun is really a nice guy, because I heard him telling us to be careful. He said 小心.

We all fans were very cooperative, 默契超好的! Because we all sang Happy Birthday song to Yalun in both English & Chinese. Yalun was like standing there facing us & smiled! :)

That's all for Feilunhai. Lollipop's coming soon!