Sunday, October 26, 2008

Must really post now, can't control any longer le.

Yesterday was a lucky day for me! Not going to elaborate further. But can only say that, I've finally waited for this day, for so long! Have got a HAPPY CHAT. 25.10.2008

Anyways, I'm really very glad that my 'laogongs' did not come during my O Levels Period, but AFTER. Yeah! :D In fact, actually I've intended to start work the next day after O Levels last paper. But due to the arrival of Yalun & Calvin on 16 November, I've chose to start the next week after the last paper, even though Xiao Yu will be coming on 22 November (I think I'll take leave, if I've to work on that day.)

Plans for the END of O Levels, have been arranged & planned, but some not yet organised. LOL.
There'll be a gathering for Yalun's FC, so will be attending to get my concert ticket & perhaps other gifts from Serene. Hahas.

16 November - Fahrenheit Autograph Session @ IMM
22 November - Energy & Lollipop Concert @ Expo (Looking for tickets, found someone selling, but no reply yet.) Lollipop Autograph Session (Not sure when yet.)

& I'll be organising a chalet for my OLD friends. LOL. But actually, all are welcome luh. Just simply for us to get together once more, before we separate. LOL.

Wanna go overseas trip with friends at the end ofthis year. But too far cannot, so probably we go Bintan Resort? LOL.

GOOD NEWS!
PI LI MIT will be showing in Taiwan soon! 1st Episode will cast on 8 November. SO people, you can watch that on the internet on either 9 or 10 November, depending on the speed of the people uploading it. Hahahs.