Friday, October 17, 2008

I know I shouldn't be blogging & coming online right now, but I just can't help it. Hahs. Sorry!
But really, I promised, this gonna be my LAST & FINAL post, before O LEVELS end. Really gonna CHIIIOONNNGGGG liao le. Last lap. So, pass me the baton, & I shall chiong the last lap. Believe me, I can do it! (: Self-Encouragement.

So, hope that I can have the focus to study.
Don't let my mind wander away.
Don't let my laziness affect me in a way or another.
Don't let any TV programmes to lure me out from my books & worksheets (except for Yu Bai).
Don't let any ....

Yesterday, did the Science Practical. I think should be not bad, have enough time to do & stare blank somemore. Lol. & Also know what to do too. :D The day/night before, I started to receive sms-es. From many people. Lol. People reminding each other to bring essential items for Practical, Entry Proof & NRIC Card. & Also Good Luck SMS. Lols. THANKS PEOPLE, FOR ALL THE REMINDERS & GOOD LUCKS! Even though some of you are not taking GCE O Levels this year, you too, smsed me to remind me. Really thanks alot. That's what friends are for! :D

Today, went to school for LAST Chemistry lesson. After that, lent Pei Ning my school skirt, because she wore shorts to school, & Mrs Gan don't allow her to attend lesson if she doesn't wear skirt. Luckily, I've got my FBT shorts. Hahs. & Went for E Maths consultation in the afternoon. Actually, it's abit wasting time lahs. 'Cause have to wait for my turn to come, then can ask questions. :( After that, I'm back at home! =D

So, people, start wishing me GOOD LUCK now!

GOOD LUCK!
&
JIA YOU!