Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Left 2 more exam days le! Jiayous! (:

The Taiwan trip schedule is had been finalised. But the only thing now is, PARENT'S CONSENT. Hahaha. I'm now trying very hard to 撒娇! LOL. I've told them about the trip, but they're still considering. ;X

Anyways, here's what we've (or rather, I) planned:
Take Off Date - Either 20/21 December 2008 (Most probably in the morning)
Flight - Eva/China Airlines (Some people should know why ba. So SHHHH..)
Places - 1 week in Taipei, 1 week in Kaoshiung.

The day before we take off, buy a box of Pandan Cake. The next morning, take flight to Taipei. Alight & meet Judy somewhere in the airport. We then head to the hotel (I want RAINBOW HOTEL!) After putting our stuffs, we can then set off to start our 'DREAMS'! Lols. Perhaps we go shopping & touring, then at night, probably around 7pm then go find 小猪 & 小鬼. & Then i'll give them the Pandan Cake. Then chat with them, take photo & get signatures etc. ;D After then, perhaps we go Night Market. This is what we'll do on the 1st day.

The rest of the days in Taipei, we'll do many shoppings & recordings & madness & tourings. That's what I know. But not sure when & where we will go. ;P After 1 week in Taipei, we'll head to Kaoshiung by 高铁, which will take approximately 1 & 1/2 hours, then go Judy's house to unpack our stuffs & she'll bring our around. We'll be going to her school! Yeah! ;D


LOLS. That's a rough idea of my plan. But actually there's more into it. But I'm lazy to type it all out! HAHAHA. Alrights, enough of TAIWAN DREAMS le. Now gotta check my Hyun Bin's schedule & then later watch MISS NO GOOD. ;)