
Have not been sleeping well last night. The cough was really irritating! & My throat was so tickish that I kept coughing throughout the whole night, so I woke up several times. Terrible!
This morning took my temperature, guess what? My temperature was 39.47°C. Oh man! After awhile, I went to the clinic to see doctor. Alone. Had a little bit of difficulty walking. I mean I was exhausted, & didn't really have the energy to walk. Luckily I didn't have to wait for long. Once I've registered, the nurse said I will be the next one to go in. & Luckily, there wasn't much people in there, because my voice was weird! It had changed since yesterday.
I went in. The doctor asked me what's wrong. & I told her I've got fever, cough & sore throat. She asked me to AHH, open my mouth, & she used a torchlight to see. Then she said: 'Wah! So red ah!' & So on. After that I went outside to wait for my medicine, & then went back home to change, eat medicine, & get ready to leave for school.
I kind of regretted going to school today. Teachers didn't really teach much. I might as well stay at home to sleep & rest. Anyways, I've got 2 days MC, which means that today & tomorrow I'm on MC.
I went to school at about 9.25am, & arrived at about 9.40am. Went for History lessons. At first, before I stepped into the class, I was kind of 'worried' that how am I supposed to tell teacher why I'm late with my that stupid voice. But luckily, when I went in, she wasn't in there, so there's no need for me to explain. & I was like sweating like hell. Probably due to the medicine ba. Then Mdm Chng heard me coughing so badly, & asked whether I'm sick. Then she said she also sick. & I thought I had spread the germs to her le. 害我白高兴了一场. Lol. Just kidding. Then during English lessons, when I went up to his table there, Mr Lee asked: 'You sick ah?' & I replied YA, & he quickly used his towel to cover his nose & mouth. Horrible! Then he finally 讲人话, he said: 'Must faster get well beofre O Levels hor!'
But the truth is that, I think I've spread my germs & virus to quite a few people le. ;X Not to mention who are the people who are so 'lucky'.
But really, I know I kind of show black, or rather, cold face to people who talked to me. Because I hardly talked or replied them. Paisehs. Because my throat really, really hurts alot! & My voice like that, so I can't talked. ;P
Sunday, it's gonna be our CFG! Whoohoo! Looking forward to it. Hope that I'll really get rid of my cough & sore throat. Because I don't want a 'new' voice! Lols. & Jeff Wang will be there to perform. He'll be singing his song which he sang for a TV drama.
This morning took my temperature, guess what? My temperature was 39.47°C. Oh man! After awhile, I went to the clinic to see doctor. Alone. Had a little bit of difficulty walking. I mean I was exhausted, & didn't really have the energy to walk. Luckily I didn't have to wait for long. Once I've registered, the nurse said I will be the next one to go in. & Luckily, there wasn't much people in there, because my voice was weird! It had changed since yesterday.
I went in. The doctor asked me what's wrong. & I told her I've got fever, cough & sore throat. She asked me to AHH, open my mouth, & she used a torchlight to see. Then she said: 'Wah! So red ah!' & So on. After that I went outside to wait for my medicine, & then went back home to change, eat medicine, & get ready to leave for school.
I kind of regretted going to school today. Teachers didn't really teach much. I might as well stay at home to sleep & rest. Anyways, I've got 2 days MC, which means that today & tomorrow I'm on MC.
I went to school at about 9.25am, & arrived at about 9.40am. Went for History lessons. At first, before I stepped into the class, I was kind of 'worried' that how am I supposed to tell teacher why I'm late with my that stupid voice. But luckily, when I went in, she wasn't in there, so there's no need for me to explain. & I was like sweating like hell. Probably due to the medicine ba. Then Mdm Chng heard me coughing so badly, & asked whether I'm sick. Then she said she also sick. & I thought I had spread the germs to her le. 害我白高兴了一场. Lol. Just kidding. Then during English lessons, when I went up to his table there, Mr Lee asked: 'You sick ah?' & I replied YA, & he quickly used his towel to cover his nose & mouth. Horrible! Then he finally 讲人话, he said: 'Must faster get well beofre O Levels hor!'
But the truth is that, I think I've spread my germs & virus to quite a few people le. ;X Not to mention who are the people who are so 'lucky'.
But really, I know I kind of show black, or rather, cold face to people who talked to me. Because I hardly talked or replied them. Paisehs. Because my throat really, really hurts alot! & My voice like that, so I can't talked. ;P
Sunday, it's gonna be our CFG! Whoohoo! Looking forward to it. Hope that I'll really get rid of my cough & sore throat. Because I don't want a 'new' voice! Lols. & Jeff Wang will be there to perform. He'll be singing his song which he sang for a TV drama.