For the past few days, I was lazy to blog about my life. LOL. So now, here I am to blog le. ;D
Uhms, last Friday, went to school for the School Walk-a-ton Cum Teacher's Celebrations. 5 letters to describe it. B-O-R-E-D! But KCPians were quite high, I guessed. Because we were supposed to sing the 3 full paragraphs of our school anthem (usually we just 'sang' the 1st paragraph only), & most KCPians were singing out so loud. Really singing out loud. So I supposed something's wrong with their minds ba. HAHA. & Yeah, after that, we were released at about 12 noon. Then Amelia, Evon & Yi Jen came to my house. We played mahjong, hahaha, our hands itchy. LOL. ;X I won the first few rounds, but after changing our 'feng shui' (our seats, I mean), then never win le lor. :( After that, watch Yu Bai, of course! Lol. & They left.
Yesterday, met up with Amelia & Yi Jen. Discussed with Yi Jen about the 'plan'. & Then after that she left, so me & Amelia were chatting & studying. Hahaha. Then after that, we went up to my house, & continue doing our stuffs.
This week's gonna end soon le. Which means that Prelims shall be ON again. ARGH! I really dislike being a graduating student this year! I should be born 1 year earlier or later. There's so many concerts & events going around this year, but yet I can't go to most of it. Especially SHA'08! The FC will be 'ZHUI-ING' around, yet i'll have to be stucked at home to study. :( & I've analysed something, in the FCs which I joined, most of them are younger than me! ARGH! They're mostly in sec 1s or 2s, a few in 3s, 4s I think only got me & YJ ba. OMG! Where is justice?! HAHAHA.
&& From what Norman told me just now, most of my cousins are currently watching HOT SHOT. Except for a few of them lah. HOT SHOT ROCKS! ;D