Friday, September 19, 2008

A.E.S (Alien Evolution Studio)



Finally, weekends are arriving soon! Lol. I've been looking forward to weekends, so that I can sleep longer.. Hahs. I have forced myself to 熬过来 till weekends. Have been really exhausted!
Today, during A Maths lesson, Judy told me something shocking! Lols. Not exactly shocking lah, but kind of surprise me. Because she suddenly told me about it. Hahaha. Well, I'm not sure if it's 公开 already or what. Because so far only a few people knows about this, & she also didn't mention whether I'm allowed to tell the others. ;X Anyway, regarding this, I'm both elated & sad. ;P Hahs. Really happy for her, but, sad that I'm not the first to know about this! I should be the first to know about this, since I'm her so-called '大老婆'. ;X 总而言之, must really 恭喜 her! ;D
& Today, we were discussing about the Graduation Night. Many didn't wanna go, hahas. I'm quite surprised that many didn't wanna go, becasue they looked like those kind of people who will go de. ;P As for me, will not be going, because I'm not in Singapore. Wahahaha! & Also all of my close friends not going except for ... who haven't made up her mind yet. LOL. We are those that 恨不得马上离开那间学校,因为没有什么留念的。But I think Judy will go ba.. Hahaha.