Monday, August 11, 2008

Had been studying Chemistry, Physics, E Maths & A Maths for the past few weeks. Yesterday I was flipping through my past test/exam papers, & I realised something. My Maths was terrible! Lots of careless mistakes! ARGH! Many marks were gone due to my careless mistakes. :( This morning, I was practising doing my A Maths questions. & I'm beginning to like LOG. Wahaha. Last time I didn't like it, but now, I'm beginning to like it. :X This had proved that I'm beginning to show more interest into A Maths. Applause for myself! Plus 2 thumbs-ups! ;D LOL.

Yeah. Anyway, below are some random pictures, which I took when I was bored, after studying for don't know how many hours. Ahaha. ;D

This is a list of my 宝贝. ;P
My room. (:
Full of POSTERS on the wall.


My Magazine Corner.
This shelf are stuffed with albums, books, merchandise etc.

& Hey people! Do help me keep a lookout for the following stuffs. If you or your friend happen to have them, & intend to give or sell, inform me! I want them all! Thanks alot! :D

- 热血 Tee. Black. Wore by 棒棒堂 (Be it original or imitation.)
- STAGE tee which cost around $30. (Be it original or imitation.)
- 小煜's stuffs which he wore & used. (e.g. accessories, clothings, jackets, shades, shoes, caps, bags etc.)