Whew~! Yesterday终于过了Prelim English Oral 这一关。接下来还是会有更多更多的‘机关’等我来过。Hahaha! Mock Examinations coming up soon, on Next Tuesday. We gonna have 2 Mock Examinations & 1 Prelim Examinations before O Levels. Stressed. I can feel the pressure coming. :X & I have reduced the amount of time I spent watching TV. :(
& I supposed I will not have the time to read my 鬼怒窗 book, watch my 残酷舞台 DVD, watch 尚斗,上学了 & many many more! All this will have to wait till 11 November 2008, which is my last day of my O Levels Paper. :X Yeah, & of course, after O Levels, I'm going to fly to Taipei with my family. Then come back to work, read magazines, books & watch DVDs. Wahahaha. Thinking of these made me feel like ... LOL. Then after that, fly back to Taipei again. This time round will be going with Ya Lun's Fanclub. (: Hope my parents will allow me to go with Fanclub. :P Then after that, I come back to Singapore, work. & Then fly to Kao Shiong & stay in Pei Ning's house for a few days. Then we fly to Taipei AGAIN. Whoohoo~! :D
Speaking of these, my Kor is flying to Taipei soon. I think should be next Sunday if I'm not wrong. He go for some National Band Competition or whatsoever things. Wah, stupid lah, I can't go. Got Mock Examinations going on. :(( Never mind, I don't care, I'm going to Taiwan for at least 2 times. :P & I'm going to make sure my Kor brought enough money to buy me PRESENTS, as in ALL the things that I want. Wahahaha! :P