Sunday, July 13, 2008

12/07
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO MYSELF! ;D
Yesterday, went to school in the morning for History lessons. After that, went back home to prepare & then meet YJ & Amelia. We then headed to E!hub KBox. It was so cold! Jolene joined in after that, & followed by Evon, Steph & Abby. The 3 of them sneaked in, sat for a short while, & then they sneaked out again. They then went off. Steph went to meet her family, Evon & Abby went back to Bishan. So left the 4 of us. We took photos & stood & jump on the sofa. LOL. :P Our slot was supposed to be from 2pm to 7pm, but we signed in at about 3pm plus. In the end, after 7pm, we remained inside, until the person chased us out. LOL.
We headed to the toilet & take photos. Hahaha! & We were obstructing many people's way. ;X
After that, we were supposed to eat buffet at 日本村, but yesterday there was no buffet. So we went to another Japanese Shop to settle our dinner. We wanted to take the Mini Ferris Wheel Ride, but don't know why we didn't take in the end. I think it cost $6.50 per head. Then we went in to Gelare & eat ice cream. Took some photos too, kind of like advertising the ice cream. Hahaha. After then, we wanted to go arcade play, but we have to use the card in order to play, so we went back instead. Because we were all tired. Me & YJ accompanied Jolene & Amelia to take bus, then we were kind of lost, don't know how to walk to the Mrt, so we asked people. Hahaha. & In the Mrt, we took the wrong train. The train headed to Changi Airport. Lols. & Finally, we got on to the right train. :P & I reached home at 12am plus! No wonder I'm so exhausted when I got home. :X
Eh, the photos I'll upload next time. The camera wasn't with me right now. So I'm not able to upload it. So be patient in waiting for the photos. LOL. ;D
感谢词:
你们知道的,我这人还蛮臭屁的,很爱面子的。所以我很少会说‘谢谢’这两个字。不过,这次是例外。特地想要在这里向你们道谢滴。。
Thank you, MUMMY, for giving me 'Ang Pao' Money, because you knew that I would prefer you giving me money to buy present, even though you know what I like. Hahaha. I LOVE YOU! *MUACKS* ;D
Thank you, YI JEN, for giving me so many presents every year. & Also always prepare the presents super early, even there's still months away from my birthday.. Hahaha. I know you like some of the presents that you gave me, & sometimes, you feel like keeping the presents for yourself instead. LOL. But you still gave me instead. (Except for one, you kept it for yourself, I KNEW IT.) & Also, you'll always, or most of the time, 'escort' me back home when we went out together. Hahaha! & Also, for giving me so many posters, magazines & other stuffs.
Thank you, Amelia, for that drama. RAIN IS SO CUTE! No worries, as you've said, I'll lend you that drama de. :P Thanks for your kiss too! Lol. & You're another person who will always 'escort' me to school, & sometimes after school, you'll 'escort' me back home. Hahaha. & Also giving me posters, magazines & other stuffs too! Lastly, you forsake your Juniors for us. This proves that we're more important than your Juniors. Hahaha. :P
Thank you, Jolene, for spending the day out, for the sake of me, & you left Nigel alone doing his own stuffs. Lol. You're our entertainer of the day! :) Yeah. Thanks for your hug & kiss too! On my behalf, please do thank Nigel, for wishing me Happy Birthday. Hahaha. & Also thanks for lending so many dramas to watch when we're in Primary School. LOL. I missed having you in our class! ;P
Thank you, Stephanie, for putting effort in making the present that you gave. It's so cool! I could tell that you print the pictures out, cut & paste the pictures. & Also, you rushed all the way to meet us after you tuition, gave me my present, hang around with us, & then went off to meet your family. You're my SOUL MATE forever! (:
Thank you, Evon, for the present you shared with Steph. You've brought many laughters to us. :D
Thank you, Abigail, for the present, even though we don't know each other at all. Lol. & You came all the way with Evon & Steph & gave me present. If possible, hope we can have the chance to know each other better.
Thank you, 二哥, for waiting for me last night at Bishan Mrt there for so long, just to bring me back home. ;D But I'm still waiting for my present.. LOL. :P
Presents that I've received yesterday! ;D



你们现在一定是很感动吧。。有感动到想哭吗?哇哈哈哈。