Perhaps it's because I have insufficient sleep. Lols. :P Today woke up at 745am. Had really a bad hair day. I was supposed to meet YJ at 820am, & then meet Pei Ning & Swee Khim at 830am. But because of my hair, I was late. I was really very fed up with my fringe. Lols. No matter how I sprayed, I can't aim the unsprayed hair properly. :X & Guess what? I was late for 20 minutes, when I went to meet YJ. :P Paisehs hor, YJ. :X
Today's lesson was BORING! I only have History lesson before recess. & It's a new teacher. Mr Eddie Lim's leaving. Hahahs. Then recess time, we talked about what we have been doing & stuffs. & Don't know who started the question of You got miss me? Lol. I guess it must be Evon, lols. Lame, right? Because we almost met up every week. HAHAHA!
& Steph said, after O Level, we go Taiwan together. & She's referring to herself, me & Evon. Hahahas. :P
After recess was supposed to be A maths, but Mr How never come. So we can go home, but Mr Eddie Lim wanted to see all his History students at 245pm. So late. So me & Pei Ning went to the library bench to read magazines. Hahahs. & Then at 110pm we went up to find Mr Eddie Lim. After that, we headed to J8.
____________________________
Saturday, Joyce came over for home-visit with Aunty Carol. Talked for 2 hours. Iris didn't come, because her friend got asthma attack. & Joyce was really shocked when she came into my room. Lols. She said she expected to see posters, but she have not expected that MANY posters. Lols. :D
_____________________________
Sunday, went to meeting at woodlands. But before that, me & my brother went J8 first, to meet my FIRST customer of my online blog. Yeah, she bought something. Then after that, we headed to Virtual Land, go see see. Lols. & Then we went to the other arcade near Kim San Leng there. & We played 投篮机. & Our points was 84, i think. :X After that, we went to meet my mum, & then headed to woodlands. After the meeting, Iris came forward & apologised for not home-visiting me. Lols. Small case! No need for her to apologise anyways. Lols. Then after that, we headed to Woodlands library until 7pm plus, & then went back home.
_____________________________
Alrights, enough of the school & stuffs. Let's get back to my business. As I've mentioned, I've got my first customer. Now second customer is coming. I'm now negotiating the prices with her. :D So far, the business was quite good for starters like me. HAHAHA! So I've gotta buck up! :)