Finally today's weekend. Starting from next week, busy life shall start. Will be spending 10 hours in school. :( Which means that lessons will end at 5pm, & I have to RUN back home to catch Yubai.
Yesterday, was a very tiring day for my cheekbones. Lols. Have been laughing alot, until my cheekbones were tired. & It is CT & YJ who made me laughed like siao de. :P & During chapel, me & YJ sat in front. & Chapel period, for the first time, end in a flash. Hahahas. & Students were evry quiet too, except for us. Lols. I felt that who were the ones who made too much noise. :P But we never get caught, just got some stern looks from teachers. Lols. :X When the speaker was speaking, Steph told us that there's a dead fly, which has been crushed by one of us, so we kept turning back to look at that poor fly. :P & Then YJ told Evon that she got white hair at her fringe there. Then she was worried. She kept asking where. So I shoved her my mirror, & she kept asked people to help her pluck, but no one did. I wanted to, but I was sitting right in front of her, & I can't possibly turn back to pluck her white hair when the speaker was speaking in front. So I wanted until he ended the talking, then I turned back to pluck. Lols. & I was facing sideway, so everyone was like looking at me plucking her white hair. Hahahas. & We were then released. I was actually going to wait for 4 Truth to stand & leave first (which was actually in sequence), but CT asked me to stand up, so I stood up lor, which means that both 4 Peace & 4 Truth stood & left together. Just then, Steph told me that someone asked Peggy for my name. & I can't hear clearly who it is, because either it's too noisy or she said it too softly. Hahs. & Finally, I got the name right. Lols. Well, I couldn't type out the name, because it's kind of impolite to type out the person's name because we were totally stranger. & It was the first time I heard that name. Lols. :X
After that, when me & YJ were about to head back home, CT asked us to accompany her to wait till 2pm for her detention. So we sat at our usual place & chat. While we were chatting, I heard something or someone called CT's name. & I turned & saw Mr Paul Lau walking towards us & talked to CT. & I was like controlling myself not to laugh. Because it sounded like some robot calling CT's name. LOL. Then after that, we went back home.