Friday, May 23, 2008

Yeah! Today's last day of school 了. :D Hahahs. But too bad next week have to go back to school from Monday to Friday for lessons. :( But luckily the 2nd week of holiday, I don't have to go back. :P
________________________

Uhms, have been making plans with Amelia on what we do during the June holidays & End of Year Holidays. (: Wanna know about the plans? But too bad, the June plans cannot tell, because it's meant to be a 'Secret Code'. Hahs. :X

Well, as for the End of Year plans after O Levels..
We will fly off to 台北 on 8 or 9 November & back to Singapore on 22 or 23 November. Then we will stay in either Hotel or Hostel, depends. After that, we will contact & meet Serene & the other Aaron Fanclub Fans somewhere. Because Serene will be organising a trip to 台湾, & 100% everday can see 飞轮海. (: Then we will go there shop, eat & play. But most importantly, we will go 八大 to watch 娱乐百分百. & Also, there will also be lots of Autograph Sessions, so chances of us attending the Autograph Sessions are quite big. & Because it is End of Year, so there will also be lots of concerts around the whole of 台北. Examples at 渔人码头 and 小巨蛋. Shiok! If got chance, I mean if we manage to know the place of filmings, we will go 探班 too. Lols. :P If possible, I want to go to their schools too! :)
As Calvin's birthday is on 10 November & 亚纶's birthday is on 20 November. SO we can 顺便 celebrate birthdays with them! (: They might have birthday parties & fans will be invited I think. :D

When we are back in Singapore, we will 去打工 to earn extra 零用钱. Then December got 飞轮海 concert, so will go, & after the concert, I think there will Fans Gathering only for Official Members of their Fanclubs. (:

& Then, after Christmas, on 27 or 28 or 29 December, we will fly to 高雄. We will be staying at Pei Ning's house until 2 or 3 January. We will countdown & welcome the Year 2009 in 高雄. Hahs. Because Pei Ning said every year, her house there will be crowded with relatives, beacuse from her house there can see the Countdown Party very clearly & can see lots of idols. So this year, we 'chopped' place in her house 了, so her relatives cannot stayover. Lols. :P & Pei Ning will of course bring us around to shop.

Wow~ Thinking of these plans made us wish that O Levels will end soon. Hahs. :X Hope that these plans will made us persevere & continue to strive on for our Battle of the O Levels. :P

________________________

I was in a dilemma just now. Monday there will be a Semi-Finals for 唯我独尊. Swee Khim & her friends wanted to go. But they don't know Mel, so can't get the tickets from Mel. Thus, I will have to be there & get the tickets from Mel. But the tickets will only be given at the Mediacorp Reception. Then Steph, Evon & YJ wanted to go too, & they wanted me to go too, even though they that time had seen Mel before. :X But I don't really feel like going, quite sian. Hahs. :P So I guess I have no choice but to go 吧. So in that case, I'll have to get 10 tickets from Mel then. So far, people who comfirmed are going are Me, YJ, Evon, Steph, Swee Khim & her 5 friends. Swee Khim, Evon & YJ went to support M2, Zhen Huan. Lols.

Think positively. After the show, can get to take photos with the Hosts & the Contestants. :P
________________________
Whoohoo!~ Finally 霹雳MIT had 杀青了! So glad! :) Can't wait to have the Merchanise. :D

Things that I want:
霹雳MIT Merchanise (ALL)
小鬼《鬼怒穿》+ 单曲(Preorder)
唐禹哲《影字书》
唐禹哲《D调型男》
棒棒堂《哪里帕》
飞轮海《双面飞轮海》改版
飞轮海公仔 (If not all, then just Calvin & 亚纶 will do.)
飞轮海 Japan Single
飞轮海所代言的产品 (ALL)
投篮机
恶作剧2吻 DVD
篮球火 DVD
尚斗,上学了 DVD
恶男宅急电 DVD
翻滚吧!蛋炒饭 DVD