Yeah! Today's the last day of common test liao! Whoohoo~! & Today's A Maths & CL Listening Compre. A Maths starts at 8am and ends at 930am and then CL starts at 1pm. Sickening right? Lols. But I spent the time watching 斗牛,要不要 episode 7 & 8.
After CL Listening, I went to watch SPEED RACER with Amelia, YJ, Zu Er & Noren. The movie was cool & humorous. Hahahs. & Taejo (Rain) was so CUTE! Hahahs. After watching the movie, I felt like watching Full House. Lol. :X & I think I saw Melissa again. But I'm not sure whether is it her or not, so I just went up. :P Then after that, we went back home.
& on the way, we made plans for Monday. After school, we went back home first, then after that went to someone's house to play mahjong, then watch Yu Bai. After that, we set off for MEDIACORP for U ARE THE ONE Live show. :D
Then Saturday, I go Amelia's house to watch concerts DVD. Then after that I go to my grandmother house for the buffet catering. Hahahs.
Damnit! I haven't preorder XIAOGUI's book yet. I missed out the deadline. ARGH! Never mind, I shall try Coolzone. Lols. :P