Monday, April 28, 2008



Stay with you (SINGLE+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

CD収録曲

01 Stay with you

02 Heart Nest~新しい巣(日本語ヴァージョン)~

03 Stay with you(Instrumental)

04 Heart Nest~新しい巣(日本語ヴァージョン)~(Instrumental)

I WANT THIS ALBUM!


「翻滾吧!蛋炒飯」海報


They're so sweet!

這是炎亞綸在MIT的現場親筆寫的喔!
STAGE Opening Ceremony.


Well Wishes..




Yesterday went over to Fifth Aunt's house for the meeting first. But before that, we went to fetch Third Aunt & MX. The whole car journey wasl istening to the radio--Yes 933 of course! (: Then we arrived there, listen to them talk. B-O-R-E-D! & I was trying to study History. But nothing really went in. Hahahs. Because their talkings were too loud lers. But I managed to read through a few pages lars. :X Then after the meeting ended, there's a small party. Lol. Then people went around to chat & blah blah blah. Then after eating & hanging around in the house, we set off for Republic Poly. It was really very near to Fifth Aunt's house. There is only a 5 minutes walk. The building was so grey & it looks like an office building. Hahahs.

When we opened a door into the Cultural Centre, woah, the air con was so cold! There were already quite a number of people there lers. But the door not open yet. So we hung around outside the theatre. Then when the door opened, we chiong inside. Lol. & we sat at the 4th row centre seats. :P The theatre was really big. So so many wooden stuffs. Hahs. :X After a while, the band members came out. & The performance began! Yeah, the music was great! I mean not too bad lars. At least I knew how to appreciate. LOL. Maybe I'm really so used to listening to these, due to both my brothers are band members, & they usually have got those concerts & they have to sell the concert tickets. Hahahs. :D & I think for each of the songs played, my brother had to change seats. LOL.

Then during the interval, my mum & I went down to near the stage there to find my brother. But we called out his name quite a number of times, but he was deaf! Cannot hear lors.. Then suddenly got about 3 or 4 girls & a guy came forward. Lol. A girl asked us if we were my brother's mum & sister. Then we said ya, then asked how she knew. & she said my mum & my brother got 母子脸. Hahahs. Then my mum asked them to intro themselves. & there's this girl, with the same name as my DARLING. Hahahs. :P Then the girl (YY) asked what's my name & age. Then she oh & looked at the rest. Lol. I don't know why. Then after that, my mum & I went to the toilet. After that, when we went back into the theatre, we saw my brother & his friend (TH), so we went over. Then after my brother left, my mum asked TH to sit with us in front, because the other friend lost or what liaos. & the performance continued! (: They played 'Lonely' & 'Goodbye My Love' & a few more. Then it's PETER & THE WOLF! A small drama. Lol. Quite lame & cute & funny. Hahahs. :X AFter that, encore & blah blah blah.

After the whole performance, we walked to my Fifth Aunt's house carpark. Then Ivan went back home, & we sent TH back to his hostel, then we went back home. Overall, the concert was really an enjoyable one! A pity for those who didn't go. :P

_____________________________

Show On Stage Cap. Lols. Took at Fifth Aunt's House.
LOL. Can spot my brother?
The tickets.
I wanted this Sony Ericsson W960i!

8GB - 音樂變化空間
甘美的流行音樂?強烈的搖滾?瑞格、嬉蹦、爵士?使用W960i,您有這樣的空間盡享全部 - 手機可儲存高達8000首歌曲(eAAC+格式)。

Walkman®觸摸式播放器讓您輕鬆管理您的音樂。透過手機大螢幕欣賞音樂集圖片,利用您的手指播放喜歡的音樂。

利用W960i螢幕欣賞電視品質的視像。或連接您的電腦,同步並用手機欣賞播客。手機組件提供有所需的全部軟體 - 及立體聲耳機。

隨觸即放Walkman®手機
雅致W960c Walkman®手機擁有觸摸螢幕及8GB記憶庫。讓您想要的音樂 - 伸手可及。