Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yeaterday went out for dinner with my kor. Just the 2 of us. We met at J8 first. Lols. & again, I was late. :X So I told him that, that wasn't my first time been late. Hahahas. I'm a well-known TARDY QUEEN! :P & he made me foot $2 for the total bill. Hahahs. After eating, we went to the library. & I saw lots of magazines with FEILUNHAI on the cover page! Oh my! :X & in the end, my kor borrowed a COOL magazine, with SHOW on the cover page. :D

Anyways, today went out to do BUSINESS. Lols. Went to meet YJ first. I was late again. Hahahas. :X Then we headed for COOLZONE. & guess what?! I finally manage to sell my stuffs! Hahaha. Ehs, it's not exactly sold. Just put the stuffs there for others to buy. If people buy, then got money. :( Hahahs. Hopefully can sell all! I'm thinking of selling more stuffs! Especially PLAY Magazines. Hehees.

After that, we went to toa payoh library to study E maths. & we end up taking pictures. Lols. That's what YJ suggested while I was trying very hard to focus. Lols. :P














This is in the library, not a rubbish dump!



Credit of this video goes to YJ! Lols.
(P.S. She wanted me to add this phrase in!)