Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally, the day that I had been waiting for had arrive! Hahahas. And I woke up at 7am, too excited to sleep longer even though there's still enough time to sleep longer. Lols. The flight will arrive at 950am, and the journey would take about a hour. Hahahas.

Reached the airport at around 10am plus. Luckily they were not out yet, 'cause they have to wait for their luggauge and stuffs. And, fortunately, there were not much people, hehs. So it's rather good! :) Their flight was SQ 103 from KL at T2. Then I was searching for serene, and saw her with the other members of the fanclub. They were holding banners. DIY of course. Hahahas. :P And I wanted to say hello to them, but YJ said don't want, so I didn't. So we just stood beside them, then suddenly serene called me, as in called out my name, so I just wave to her. Hahahas. Then I spotted a 'PI' opposite. He's wearing a red tee. LOLS. You know who you are. Hahahs. :X Then finally they,re OUT! Yeah! And everyone began to scream, calling out their names, and snapping photos. And I of course, am calling out for YIRU's name! :D At the airport, I didn't see 吴尊 and 胡宇崴. Maybe I'm too busy looking out for Calvin. :P

After they left, went to T3 to hang around, and to take some pictures. Hahahs. Then after that the PI left for tampines, while we left for bugis. When we arrived there, serene's gang was already there. But there wasn't much people queuing up, except for onlyfrh fanclub. Then we went to bugis street to shop for presents. Woah, I love the morning, or rather, noon, bugis street. It was so peaceful, and we dont have to squeeze or push each other. Lols. But most of the shops are not open yet. So we went to shop around in bugis junction. Then we went down to see, and there's more people queuing and waiting, so we went to join the others in waiting by the side. We killed the time by listening to mp3 and radio and sleeping too. Lols. 'Cause there're a few hours more to wait. While waiting, someone passed me a brochure from behind, so I turined around to look, then found out that it was this aunty, who owned the Coolzone Shop. Hahahs.

Finally the host came up to entertain us. She's not local, can hear through her accent. Lols. Then she asked questions and the people who can answer correctly, get prizes. And almost all the question ,I knew the answers! But except for one, she asked what is the school name that 小麦 and 南风四少 study in. And I though the answer was 皇甫学院 or something, but it's not. Hahahs. :X After that, the 4 of them came! Whoohoo! Screaming again. :P The weather was both sunny and rainy, they both took turns. Lols. And of course, there're more people by then, and everyone was squeezing and pushing each other. :( Then it started to rain, and there's this stupid L.A.P, who hid behind me, under MY umbrealla. Then wherever we went, he'll tag along, like my shadow like that. Dammit! :P This is what YJ wanted me to specially mention about his matter. Lols.

CALVIN was indeed so sunshine and SHUAI! Lols. :D

利昂霖
From this angle, he look abit like 张栋梁.
Hahahas.
辰亦儒!
他好瘦哦!
红色头巾的是胡宇崴 手在摸头发的是辰亦儒

Bugis Square Banner. 胡宇崴's banner.


The host.
Posed.

It's raining.
We're standing at the side near Calvin.
Waving.

Oh my! Calvin's smiling and waving at me!
He's waving again.


Smile!
Poses.

Argh! They're looking at my direction!
The side opposite mine.
They're sitted by the table, ready to sign.
Sunshine Boy.




Calvin's talking.





I really detest the owner of this stupid hand!
好wave不wave, 偏偏要在Calvin对着我smile和wave的时候才wave.






他又看过来了。




















他们的背影。


他摆的pose好好噢!
吴尊指着我的方向来了。
他们过来摆pose给我们拍了。



他又回头看我了。哈!
背影。















利昂霖要在板板上签名了。

胡宇崴 and 利昂霖。

该死的!干吗要顶我的view?
终于看见他了。
那头发因该是属于吴尊的吧!
这才是利昂霖的头发。








Singapore Rocks! 这是胡宇崴写的!











At J8 Poh Kim.


Blurred.

K Union Event. Didn't go.

Found this website of vodcast about the RP event.: http://www.omy.sg/common/media/vodcast.html?playlistPath=http%3A//www.omy.sg/showbiz/enews/200803/20080310_012_gongzhu

Yesterday, there's chinese oral. It's in the hall, and it is neither according to class nor index number, just anyhow. Then everyone was like rushing and 'fighting' to go on next, because i think they don't want to wait so long. Before the oral starts, Celia came to tell us that they'll be going to the airport to send them off after the oral, so we agreed to tag along. But the stupid oral thingy was like so long. And the queue of 陈老师 was like jammed, it wasn't moving at all. Lols. :P Then we were among the last few of the queue, then after the oral, we all ran out of the school gate, and hailed a taxi. But there's no taxi in sight. Then finally, a taxi came to our rescue, lols. But there're 5 of us, then the taxi driver was like so nagging lors. He said if the traffic police came to stop, we've to bear responsibility because we're the one who pleaded with him. Lols. Then when we're still in bishan there, serene smsed me to inform me that they've just left. Oh my! Then we're all so damn low. From high to low. :( So we told the taxi driver to u-turn back to alight us at J8. The fare was just only $5.20. So each of us pay about a dollar. It's the cheapest taxi fare we've ever took. Lols. :P