Announcement:
Ti Amo MV is released TODAY! :) Yeah! I'm so happy! Hahahas. Happy watching, guys! :) But both 亞綸 & 劉力揚 looks like 姐弟 instead. :P No offence.
Anyways, there's a surprise for me again. I mean YJ gave me a little precious stuff again. And that's a magazine! Lols. She's my 圣诞老婆婆! :D 害得我提心吊胆的。每一分钟都要check我的bag, 因为我帕会不见,或者是dirty. 哈哈哈。我知道我很夸张啦。:P And I lent Amelia my precious PLAY magazine. And when I passed to her this morning, alot of people's fingerprints were on it. OMG! I'm going to clean it off when she return me on Monday. Lols.
Uhms, tomorrow, there's a gathering for Aaron Fanclub. Yeah, of course I'm going. Lols. And we will be doing boards and stuffs. Hahahs. I'm now pestering Serene, kept asking her lots of stuffs. :X 'Cause I very kiasu, as tomorrow's my first time attending the gathering. Lols. :X
Sian, still have got lots of homework assignments to be done by next week. & there are tests next week too.