Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chinese New Year Holidays were just 4 days only. Pathetic huh? Lols. And, I've been so tired since the eve of CNY, even till now. Lack of sleep. :P 'Cause i think that I had been staying up late at night. Heehee. During the CNY, there's really quite a number of nice tv programmes to watch. And I'm tempted to them. :X And whenever I finished watching the tv, I felt so tired, and I don't know why.

CNY Eve:
After the celebrations, went over to soulmate's house to change, and we set off for fareast. (P.S Her mother gave us red packets. Heehees. :) Then we went over to other places in orchard to shop. Then went for lunch. We ate western food in the food junction. It's a huge, gigantic plate. Lols. After that, we went to buy drinks. Soulmate treat me to lemon grass drink. Hahahas. Thanks soulmate! :) After that, we headed back to J8. While shopping at BHG, my kor suddenly called me and asked where i am. Then he said he wanted to meet me at J8. So I left soulmate and YJ, and went to meet my kor. Then I accompanied him go from shops to shops. After that, he left lorh. He pang seh me lehs. He left and set off for kailun's house. Heartless him! :X So I went to find soulmate and YJ. Hahahas. :P After that, we went back home.
Then at around 5 plus, I went to find Zu Er, to get back my notebook. Hahaahs. Then went back home to watch Yu Bai. :D

First Day: Go grandmother house. Stayed there till night.

Second Day: Go SSA HQ. And I saw Benjamin. Hahahas. Big deal. :P Then after that we went back to grandmother house. There's a buffet catering over there, in the evening. After eating, we kids, went downstairs to 回忆. Lols. 'Cause it had been a long time since we last went down together to play. Hahahas. We went to the garden, and played 大风吹. Dont know whose idea was that. Lols. :P We took some pictures. Then went back to the house. And I joined in the conversation between some of the aunties and Sharon jie jie. Hahahas. I'm just only listening to the conversation. Lols. During the afternoon, had taken some photos with Sharon jie jie. We took it in order for her to remember us. And also to recognise us when she come back from Australia. 'Cause she's going back there the next day. Gonna miss her? Lols. :X Then while we were waiting for the uncle to clear off the tables and stuffs of the catering buffet, we were chatting with him too. Lols. The uncle was funny. then we went back home. :)

Third Day:
I had to urge to watch movies. there's lots of movies that I wanted to watch. Hahahas. So I called some people to join me. But in the end, there's only 1 person who's free to join me. Hahahas. And she's none other then YJ. Lols. We went to watch Kung Fu Dunk first, then followed by CJ7. Then we went to the bus interchange there to chat while waiting for my brother. He's taking his own sweet time to come lorhs. :P Then after that YJ left, and I went to the bus stop there to meet my brother. And we set off for my grandmother house, again. Lols. For dinner, Novi cooked. Hahahas. :D Then we left home.

Fourth Day:
Stayed home all day and watch tv. Quite sian de. Though that there's nothing to do, I didn't do homeworks. I mean didnt finish up doing. Hahahas. 'Cause I'm still on my holiday mood. Heehees. :P

Yesterday, after school, we had a character development workshop. Quite sian de. I was 放空 throughout the whole workshop, until some of the girls said that the coach looks like Aska. Oh my! Lols. Poor him. But I personally think that the coach looke more like marcus lee. Hahahas. Then after a while, the girls then changed their mind, he looks more like marcus lee. Same sentiment. :)