Friday, January 11, 2008

At last! The electricity was back! Hahahs. Cos just now the workers are doing something to the electiric appliances, so the electircity of my whole block were switched off. And I was so bored! Lols. Cos cant use computer and tv too. ;DD
Well, later going back to school AGAIN! Just for the sake of JK and CT. Cos JK has got the OBS thingy, and cos WY not going, so JK asked CT to accompany her. As in like go back home with her, cos she dont wanna go back alone. Then CT asked me to go along too. :P I was so innocent! Purely innocent. So i decided to go, cos i see JK so pity, cos she's pleading with us. And just now during recess, we had planned the agenda. Lols. I will go over to meet CT at 6pm plus after watching yu le bai fen bai. Then we will be waiting for JK, and then we will go for our dinner and then catch a movie! Lols. And YJ might also be tagging along. Perfect?!? Lols.