After that, we headed to toa payoh to eat and shop. Then I've got a job briefing at HDB Hub there at 3pm. I was the first to arrive toa payoh. Hahaha. Then while I was shopping, irene arrived. Then when i was walking to the HDB Hub, irene told me that zuer and eevon had arrived. So I called jolene, cos she havent arrive yet, then I told her I meet her at the bus alighting there. Cos I pei YJ marhs, later she cry, say I pangseh her. Lols. Just kidding. :P After that YJ left to meet her mum and aunty, so I was alone waiting for jolene, so bored. And finally she appeared, whew! But beside her is her boyfriend. Lols. Then I was like disappointed. Lols. No larhs, should be surprised. Cos I didnt expect him to tag along. Lols. Then I led them to meet up with the rest. Kind of 尴尬. I dont know why too. :P Then the 6 of us were waiting and chatting outside kelly services for JOSHUA. Then we once decided to go in, then we were chased out by the person inside. Lol. No larhs, the person asked us to wait outside, cos the place very small and cramped, and there's alot of youngsters inside too. Then finally got a guy came out and led us to a room. He left before giving us forms to fill up. Then we were done with the forms, but no one came in to attend us. So we waited and chatted alot. Craps and memories and lots more. Lols. xDD We really waited very long, then finally jolene went out to ask someone to come in. But the person didnt come in at all. So we waited quite a while and finally, a guy came in and asked us why we didnt tell them that we're done. Then we all said we got. Lols. Harmoniously. :P Then he collected the forms and asked us for our ICs. Then stupid zuer suddenly said 刘德华的鼻子. Then the guy asked 谁的鼻子像刘德华, then we all laughed. So paiseh larhs, i knew she was referring to me. Then jolene stood up for me. Hahahas. Then the guy came back and return us ou ICs. Then when he was giving eevon's ez link card back to her, he asked is it eevon's nose like andy lau. Lols. Then we laughed again. After that we were allowed to go ack liao. He said they'll call us again.
We parted, jolene and her boyfriend left, then irene left too. So me, zuer and eevon went inside mos burger, cos zuer wanted to buy drink. Then we went up to CD Rama. And zuer asked me if she should buy Show Your Dance album or not, then of course I said yes larhs. Lol. Then she bought it. Hahaha. Then we headed to J8, then eevon left. We went to find noren. But we managed to see mx first. But we turned away to find noren. Then soon, the queue started to move, and we're brought up to level 3, top of the 8 liao. We're actually quite in front de. :DD But that stupid speacker was just right beside us only, it was so loud, then we all cant hear each other talking, must do sign languages. Lols.
Then SHOW came out! He sang and dance 一支独秀. Then after sang 我不会唱歌. Then he started signing liao. Finally, at last, we were up on the stage, waiting to shake his hand and for the autograph. And soon, we're down from the stage. Haish, so fast lorhs. Lols. :P Then after that I left them and went with my bro and boony. We waited for mx and wendy, then we went to eat dinner at KFC. There were still people queuing up outside. Hahahs. :D 果然是魅力无法挡. Lol. After eating, we went up to walk around, then headed back home. Tired, my legs aches. Went home to watch the tv. :))
Links of yesterday's news about SHOW:
http://video2.channelnewsasia.com/cnavideos/chineseplayer.asp?skin=Player1.swf&player=chineseplayer.swf&filename=xin_121407_lzhx01.flv
http://video2.channelnewsasia.com/cnavideos/chineseplayer.asp?skin=Player1.swf&player=chineseplayer.swf&filename=xin_121407_lzhx04.flv
http://video2.channelnewsasia.com/cnavideos/chineseplayer.asp?skin=Player1.swf&player=chineseplayer.swf&filename=xin_121407_lzhx03.flv
My Stage tee, Stage cap and SOS book were not with me yet, havent went to collect it. The tee and cap had not arrive from taiwan yet. But the book was here. But the person had got no time to do the meetups with us, and we've to wait until after xmas is over, then they're free to do meetups. :( The Stage cap will also be the same picture, NIKE pose. :DD
My Stage tee will be this design. (:







