Oh my! It's now left with one more week of holiday to enjoy lerhs. :( Time flies!
Well, ums, yesterday went out with my family, excluding my dad. We set off to hougang first. And we had our lunch at suki sushi. Am really very full. Hahahahs. :P Then we went into the novena to see some furnitures. My mum's thinking of changing the sofa. So I was like so crazy and I dont know why. I was like also 'jumping' aroundd the whole store as if I'm a small kid like that. Lols. I was 'testing' the beds, chairs, sofas etc. :P Ehs, I wanted to buy a new wardrobe, a clothes racker and a long, standing mirror to place it in my room. So was also 'reckying' the price. Lols. :DD
Then after that we headed to hougang plaza to shop. And then my bro went back home first to play computer. Childish right?!? Lols. Then the 3 of us headed to take mrt to bugis. But we alighted at little india. My kor asked us to alight derhs. Lols. Then we walked all the way over to bugis street, passing his school, passed bencoolen, fu lu shou, sim lim square etc. Long distance. :P Then we went to buy bubble tea to drink. And my kor left to meet 2 of our cousins. (My 表哥, his 表弟.) Then me and my mum went to bugis street to shop. Then after that met up with my dad and we left for home. Lols.
Anyways, I'd watch 公主小妹 until episode 4 liaos. Watched it with my kor. Ehs, I know that the others watch that show is 越看越喜欢吴尊, but I is 越看越不喜欢. Hahahaha. I just feel that his face like so 欠扁 like that, even though he's actually quite 帅. Lols. No offence to all his fans. I know there's lots of you who like him. Hahahas. I'm just giving my own opinion. :P