Well, I had spent the whole morning clearing my stuffs. And found out that I've really got lots of rubbish. Hahaha. Especially magazines. :P And, intend to throw them all away. I mean those really very old and torn ones. Lol. But my baobei's magazines are still 'alive'. Right there on my shelf. :DD And I was listening to SHOW YOUR DANCE album, while I was clearing, SHIOK! Lol. I mean the songs were really SUPERB! Well sang, well written. ((:
Eh, yesterday woke up then receive a message from 唐太. She wrote, "Jas, noren and me going out later. You go with us okay?" And it's our 太太 Shopping time. Hahaha. Then I reply her, saying that I was still deciding if i want go or not. Then she started persuading me. She said I must go, if not we're not ZNJ if I'm absent. 这样合理吗? Lol. So in the end, I went. :DD Then again, I'm late. Hahaha. I'm famous for being late. 迟到Queen? :P Ums, then 唐太 suggest to go orchard, so we went. And again, when we arrived, we went out of wisma, then back again into wisma. And it's the 导游's fault again. LOL. :P Then after that, we headed to bugis street. 罗太 wants buy necklace. Then we walked around. And finally we were at OG. We settled over there to 'play'. Lol. We 'played' at the toys department. Then took some silly photos. Lol. And 我们为了要在 escalator 的 mirror 拍照,特地再上去再下来呢!Hahah. xDD We even sat in front of a plasma tv to take picture. Hahaha. There's twice when we want to take picture, then caught by the staffs, one is for not allowed to take picture and the other is cant bring any drinks in too. Lol. And the security is referring to 唐太. Cos me and 罗太 had already threw it away. Lol. :P
Eh, then after that i headed back home, while they headed to clarke quay.
And cos i missed the afternoon's ylbfb, so waited until 1am, then on the tv. But ylbfb havent show yet. So it's 终艺大乃霸 repeat, and the last part wasnt show at 8pm, due to the shortage of time, so they play it during the repeat. And luckily Iwatched it, cos got my laogong and calvin. And it's nice!((: Then it'sylbfb. NICE! 小鬼 was funny.And got some video clips of 小猪'sconcert. Haish, so sad. His mother fell sick. The video clips were very 感动!Then they got call 罗妈妈。 Nice!:DD