I received a message from peggy on my tagboard, and she asked me to go her blog. Then got this stuff, and she asked me to do, cos she wrote my name on it, and it's not the 1st, but the 4th. Lol. :P
1. do the following without complains.
2. choose 5people t do this quiz after you've done yours.
3. tag the chosen one.
4. start your post with "i've been tagged"
i've been tagged by,, PEGGY.
Favourites.
colours: black, white, brown, green. (I love dull colours! Hahah.)
food: Anything that is edible. LOL. :DD
movie: well, anything kind of movies that are horror and humourous. And also any movies acted by my 宝贝们. :P
sport: Ums, chasing counted? I LOVE chasing after idols from places to places. It's FUN! ((:
day: No school days = Holidays!
season: Summer, Spring, Autumn, Winter. Any, not much preference.
ice cream: Any.
current mood: Quite good.
clothes: Not much preference, as long as it suits me and i love it, then it's alright. :DD
time: The time when i'm in SUPER good mood. And, CHASING time. And, my laogong's time. LOL. And, weekdays' 5pm - 娛樂百分百!
surrounding: As long as I'm able to spot my laogong and 宝贝们's faces. ((:
annoyances: Pests, enemies, pink, red etc.
Firsts.
bestfriend: Ehs, best friends (not first de) should be 唐太 (大水桶: The one who's mad about 唐先生), 罗太 (The one who's mad about 罗先生), 马太 (The one who's mad about 马先生), my 姐 (The one who was being bullied by her juniors), 大姐大-恬姐 (The one who's very chatty), Jasmine (The ne who's mad about 周杰伦).
crush: My laogong, of course! ((:
movie: Well, it was such a long time ago, and besides, my memory wasn't really that good, so this question shall be skipped. Hahaha.
music: Ums, i think should be 流星花园's songs barh. Cos that was the first taiwanese drama I watched.
Lasts.
drink: Plain water. Lols.
car ride: I guess it should be mrt barhs. Cos that time when out for 太太 Shopping.
crush: It's still my laogong.. Hahahas.
phone call: This morning, was on the phone with 唐太 at around 12am or 1am plus. Second last was with belle, and she was having a bad flu. LOLS.
cd played: 罗志祥 舞所不在
gone out with good friends: 21 November, Wednesday. One day after my laogong's birthday. :DD Went with 罗太 and 唐太 for shopping.
broken a law: Jay-Walking? But as I've said, I'm a good citizen. And I jay-walked because I was being influenced by 马太. Cos that time we went for Danson's Autograph session, and we had to cross the road over to suntec. And she pulled my hand, so i pulled 唐太's hand. LOL.
been arrested: Nopes, I've said, I'm a good citizen! ((:
been on tv: Nope, I very 低调 derhs, LOL.
kissed someone you dont know: Not at all. What for? Unless it's a stupid game's fault. Hahahs.
5 things that I'm good at:
1. 八卦
2. Watching dramas.
3. Chasing idols!
4. Checking idols' stuffs.
5. Sleeping?
People to tag.
1. 唐太.
2. Amelia.
3. Boony.
4. Mx.
5. Wendy.
But I doubt they'll all do. LOL. :PP